a51729711064bb20992cebd1766495a2.jpg
5fc48134068a0eccf1762fdf03448afb.jpg
4b53aa0a8937e46bc02547c8fa0e3180.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Might print these out and tape them to my workdesk for inspiration, or at least to have something awesome to look at :inlove:
I really wish I had a slightly better camera and lens so the pictures could really do some justice...All I see is blurry edges, parts that are undefined and a image that looks overly sharp and dark with hotspots....but Im pretty seelf loathing when it comes to photography...

Mine versus where I'd like to be (Hasselback's shot):

75bdf73f394e2618fb74657c4a98b1db.jpg
14718291_1615351798769639_6640768554926866432_n.jpg

Again:

06e9498ef1525a86ae1148d62cb04cba.jpg
14540685_1469561703059280_5795228896097992704_n.jpg

I know alot of it has to do with lighting....but the camera and lens would also help tremendously....

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
That makes me mad x(
I know right?!? Should have spent the 2 bucks at harbor freight and got the ones every said works just fine >,<

A quick something I threw together for the KTX. The braid was not a satisfying vape.
.3/28/38, All KA1 except the final fuse (did not work out pretty like I had hoped), 2.5 mm ID, .14 ohm dual coil
PicsArt_10-31-12.13.28.jpg PicsArt_10-31-12.23.01.jpg

Last edited:

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I know right?!? Should have spent the 2 bucks at harbor freight and got the ones every said works just fine >,<

A quick something I through together for the KTX. The braid was not a satisfying vape.
.3/28/38, All KA1 except the final fuse (did not work out pretty like I had hoped), 2.5 mm ID, .14 ohm dual coil
View attachment 123099 View attachment 123100
Awesome build. Really clean! Love the skip fuse:vino:

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well I may have over dripped a smidge. But, on the bright side I know the KTX doesn't leak. And I guess maybe coils like to swim too??

I didn't think to take a pic until after I had pulsed a few times to get the level down. The liquid was literally just under the air holes at first lol

PicsArt_10-31-05.39.49.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I may have over dripped a smidge. But, on the bright side I know the KTX doesn't leak. And I guess maybe coils like to swim too??

I didn't think to take a pic until after I had pulsed a few times to get the level down. The liquid was literally just under the air holes at first lol

View attachment 123124
Man I never thought to check for a squonk pin. I've got mine on a rnv chronicle tube.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Man I never thought to check for a squonk pin. I've got mine on a rnv chronicle tube.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
Yah there's a sqonk pin in the bag. I've put it in a few times. Works well.

And now for a sad story ,,, I'VE LOST MY KTX :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Just after I posted I set my mod down somewhere and haven't been able to find it since. I'm so upset .....

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yea I lost my chronicle for like two weeks but luckily it was under my car seat WHEW
Well I'm not having a total melt down because I know it's under this roof somewhere. But we have a house of 6 people, including 2 small children, and 4 animals so it's always a disasters ... It could be gone for a year before it shows up.

Mounted a 4x30/36 Mohawk staged with 30g on my ghoul. Like .14 ohms I think it was, all SS.
71dd007f13e7df1b847e9723c82c594b.jpg
Beautiful

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm not having a total melt down because I know it's under this roof somewhere. But we have a house of 6 people, including 2 small children, and 4 animals so it's always a disasters ... It could be gone for a year before it shows up.

Beautiful

Thanks! Yep I live with my parents, my wife, couple of dogs, couple of little kids.. everything’s lost lol

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yah there's a sqonk pin in the bag. I've put it in a few times. Works well.

And now for a sad story ,,, I'VE LOST MY KTX :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Just after I posted I set my mod down somewhere and haven't been able to find it since. I'm so upset .....
Try to vape some Sour Worms juice... it'll probably swim right back to ya. You already know it's a fishy RDA because Ray made it. :)

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
For science - I will be focused on noticing any ill side effects, and determining durability(28g SS 430) 0.15 ohms

View attachment 123203
View attachment 123204
SWEET!!! I am assuming that's crazywire and I would love to know your conclusions. I build so much that I never get to test the true lifespan of the wire. I have a couple RTA's that I keep coils in for extremely long periods of time. But they only get used once or twice a day for 15-30 mins at a time.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
SWEET!!! I am assuming that's crazywire and I would love to know your conclusions. I build so much that I never get to test the true lifespan of the wire. I have a couple RTA's that I keep coils in for extremely long periods of time. But they only get used once or twice a day for 15-30 mins at a time.

Crazywire is out of SS430 in gauges I'd want; this is from zivipf.de, and will be the first Only 430 build I've tried

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After 24+ hours, I feel great. Actually I've gone through less e-liquid overall because this build is pretty spare on clouds compared to a framed staple, but the flavor is there. It's looking a little rougher than a framed staple would after one day, but I'm gonna keep goin -
thats awesome :D so is that the only other metal that ka1 that you are not allergic to?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
thats awesome :D so is that the only other metal that ka1 that you are not allergic to?

Well, never tried titanium but don't want to. Other than that, yes! It's resistance is slightly lower than 316L, too - and it colors to blue only. I dig it, it's like kanthal's rowdy brother

Also Fun - I built the Etna with a simple 29g SS430 coil, and it heats and crackles fast and then calms down as it heats up, on the Pico squeeze - I can literally tell the resistance is going up as I vape it. It's like automatic temperature control

Last edited:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, never tried titanium but don't want to. Other than that, yes! It's resistance is slightly lower than 316L, too - and it colors to blue only. I dig it, it's like kanthal's rowdy brother

Also Fun - I build the Etna with a simple 29g SS430 coil, and it heats and crackles fast and then calms down as it heats up, on the Pico squeeze - I can literally tell the resistance is going up as I vape it. It's like automatic temperature control
nice to have some other alternatives to work with. time to try to find some 430 ribbon :D

Shredtravolta

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A481D698-1CA4-49CA-BA82-9FE4743BC64D.jpeg
lucky friends :cheers: clean af, as usual sir :D

im really glad you found another metal that you can vape :hug:
Thanks @mach1ne! Right hand to God I have been so busy that I just haven’t had the time to try to push the envelope and really get up to the next level. All I wanna do is watch Ndevine83 videos and learn to do everything he can do but I just don’t have the hours right now. In about a month things are gonna calm down for a little while I’m gonna have some time to really solidify some of the things that I have attempted but not really perfected. As of right now I gotta make sure the cash flow is where it should be cause I’m not trying to work 10 hours a day 15 years from now so I gotta strike while the iron is hot. I just can’t wait to have a semi-calmer month and get some really nice builds figured out. Love ya brother :cheers:

Last edited:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 123351
Thanks @mach1ne! Right hand to God I have been so busy that I just haven’t had the time to try to push the envelope and really get up to the next level. All I wanna do is watch Ndevine83 videos and learn to do everything he can do but I just don’t have the hours right now. In about a month things are gonna calm down for a little while I’m gonna have some time to really solidify some of the things that I have attempted but not really perfected. As of right now I gotta make sure the cash flow is where it should be cause I’m not trying to work 10 hours a day 15 years from now so I gotta strike while the iron is hot. I just can’t wait to have a semi-calmer month and get some really nice builds figured out. Love ya brother :cheers:
im in the same boat. work has been bananas...just been doing the bare minimum builds to keep myself/friends vaping. its been months since i tried something hard :(

great tattoo! ink and blood for the build gods!!!! :cheers:

VU Sponsors