placemace

Member For 1 Year
wXxNNqr.jpg

Christmas photo!
89.jpg

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I finally ordered a Gear. It came in yesterday. Today I found someone wanting to trade a blue X Priv close by. I'm not a huge fan of Smok mods, but this one is pretty nice, and they look like they were made for each other.
9dbe893221a745eb8d7e5650bb0035af.jpg

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Note far far away...

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I finally ordered a Gear. It came in yesterday. Today I found someone wanting to trade a blue X Priv close by. I'm not a huge fan of Smok mods, but this one is pretty nice, and they look like they were made for each other.
9dbe893221a745eb8d7e5650bb0035af.jpg

I'm really not a fan of Smok mods either but that is a pretty combo!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

akpostal

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hard top hard doors.... Nice..... I had a 2001 Sahara with that fit and The Canyon Group.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

According to the dealer Jeep wont honor warranties if sold with a soft top. I carry a 9' cataraft in the summers so the hard top with Rhino Rack is pretty ding dang nice. Plus, Alaska, so hard top and full doors is nice in the hard water months.

ETA: is there a show your ride or Jeep owners unite thread?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to the dealer Jeep wont honor warranties if sold with a soft top. I carry a 9' cataraft in the summers so the hard top with Rhino Rack is pretty ding dang nice. Plus, Alaska, so hard top and full doors is nice in the hard water months.

ETA: is there a show your ride or Jeep owners unite thread?
She's pretty so nice that your putting her to work.....

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my X-Priv. Had it since they first came out. Mine is silver.
It seems like a pretty decent mod. The only thing I've noticed is that it is a little slow to ramp up. But I've been using a Drag and a couple of Pulse mods. The Gene chip and Vandy chip fire pretty fast compared to most other chips.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems like a pretty decent mod. The only thing I've noticed is that it is a little slow to ramp up. But I've been using a Drag and a couple of Pulse mods. The Gene chip and Vandy chip fire pretty fast compared to most other chips..
Not the very punchiest ramp up, but you can improve that a bit by setting the preheat to "hard" if you haven't already.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not the very punchiest ramp up, but you can improve that a bit by setting the preheat to "hard" if you haven't already.
It's not so bad as to be annoying or anything. Just a different vape. I keep it on normal mostly just to save battery life. I wish Smok would put out an update to include power curves. I do miss Arctic Fox sometimes. I like the preheat options with it. You can set a preheat percent so no matter how you adjust the watts, the preheat adjusts with it. And you can set a relax time so that it won't preheat if you fire again in a set time. Arctic Fox really makes the Wismec mods quite nice.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
You probably have some..... Just display them.....

It's like having your penis stuffed away and never pulling it out......
dfe2d7b5f956dba9248a35e3bc815452.jpg

Your penis is supposed to be stuffed away and you should only show it in private - this isn't Vaping Swinging Underground

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't mess it up..... believe me.... We are coaching Sara known as Fidola13 on my thread.....Show me your woodie.....

I got a order in with amazon last night for some of pads and wax, going to have a lot of time on my hands in a few weeks, so it will give me something to do :)

VU Sponsors