Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah man.... it's getting dangerous in China.... Most shit comes in damaged and a lot doesn't show up..... That's why I haven't ordered anything from China.....

I rather pay more on eBay..... And get it from the United States in 3 days and guranteed to be perfect.....

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel that. I couldn't find any in stock anywhere else though.
Yeah man.... it's getting dangerous in China.... Most shit comes in damaged and a lot doesn't show up..... That's why I haven't ordered anything from China.....

I rather pay more on eBay..... And get it from the United States in 3 days and guranteed to be perfect.....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today The Glaz riding The Boxer......
0c1aae5743894701329ebac3943c3379.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just ordered a Therion BF from Dhgate. What are the odds I get it within a month shipped epacket?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just be sure to not let e-juice get on the 510 plate... It'll leak down underneath it and your vape will taste like old socks

510 drip tip o-ring on the 510 threads of the atomizer stops any leaking

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg...such a good match. Congratz! Btw you have any issues with leaking?

Posted from a OP5T
Yeah the Kylin is a tricky fucker, I must of wicked it (3) times a day for two weeks..... I get no leaks, but sometimes I get burnt Cotton, it doesn't wick fast enough.........

I really have it sitting there and once in a wild take a vape.....

It's not my favorite tank......

XX_Fallen_XX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah the Kylin is a tricky fucker, I must of wicked it (3) times a day for two weeks..... I get no leaks, but sometimes I get burnt Cotton, it doesn't wick fast enough.........

I really have it sitting there and once in a wild take a vape.....

It's not my favorite tank......

I know what you mean. I want so badly for this tank to be mind blowing. Everything about could be so great but it falls short. I had a hell of time learning to wick that bastard. But I finally managed 0% leak so far.

Posted from a OP5T

dripper775

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really like it so far, I got if off gearbest for a decent price. I haven't messed with the escribe software yet. But stock it functions fine, only cons I've seen so far is the fire button ralltes a bit. But that's a really nit-picky con. It feels good in the hand not as bulky as the pics make it, maybe not as sleek as the lost vape paranormal tho.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 250c is nice right.... I like it on The Broscience mod box......
ab63d6abb7efb826137a4fdd027eb386.jpg
4efb062de6a42ca1c3891a4cd6a61a06.jpg

How are you doing with the Glaz? I have 2 of them and I haven't even unwrapped my black one. My silver one shorts out all the time; it's a frustrating bugger.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest is like an rda..... Let me explain, The glass chimney collects condensation, and all the juice spitback that gets thrown unto the glass and drips back down where it gets absorbed again by the cotton...... That adds flavor.....

Second flip it upside down unscrew the tank and you have the coils available and you see the inside of the bell..... I wipe it down with a paper towel and screw the coil deck back...

To refill .... One handed.... Push fill close.... I mean cheesy breezy.....The flavor is wild..... It is an amazing tank.....

I put it upside down, on the side, in my side leg pocket, and I don't care what you do with it.. ..Shake it like a salt shaker, it does not leak a drop....serious a drop.... Nothing......
6db52223a60f46ee359ec6803ddee013.jpg
e80fb8987c51c43a18207609d308b267.jpg
5d439b98d80e8b0e1fac988a348704f2.jpg
7a8a9976d37e4d591d450aae18f6ad4a.jpg
afbe096828a8126066e960e098c4e34e.jpg

Last edited:

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
36b5b9f5d2b41ccb5ffebad9ac02a333.jpg
f28c729af1c54beca3c7846caf9a0e0d.jpg

To my surprise out of all dna and others, this is the hardest hitting mod I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been looking at these, but since getting my Broscience mod..... I just have too many square mods......
This is one of the 300W versions. I've been holding on to it for a while because of the low serial number (#31 I think - I'm not home right now). But figured I may as well start using it.

VU Sponsors