VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Q class with Ammit dual and the wraith squonker with the non squonking Medusa

014081ed0b6fb7b1039eeffe50d6161f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a 510 sqonk pin in my Medusa for a while. If I remember right it was a Goon 510 pin.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Here's 2 of my Zapwrapz wrapped mods I have with me at the moment.
Do all of the Lustro wraps come with the letters cutout, or did you request that?
I ask because their RSQ wraps used to be solid on the back. After receiving mine I asked if I could get the letters cutout, and for it to fit inside the raised edges. They replied saying not only could it be done but all future RSQ purchases would come with 2 backs, one which covers the entire back and 1 which fits within the edges. They also said that mine would be the only one with the letters cutout. Once I sent Zapwrapz pics of mine installed, the next email I received said that all future RSQ wraps would have cutouts as well. Lol. I looked through my gallery and found a pic of mine with their original RSQ back.
244c1e779fd08c8a87dc7f7106af6678.jpg
96a0d26f65a1d325fa5cfc1e39847033.jpg

EDIT - Found a better pic of the original back
a20e12beb02a7671f0a5070c05030841.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a Safari round!

Yes, that's the look I was going for by sawing off the Smok Mini RDA's drip tip.

If you want a mod that really looks like a round, there's the V3tronix 50 cal mod v3. But I never bought that one because with looks like that, it just *has* to be 1:1 and you should be able to chamber it! Imagine that: you want a vape? Just open the bolt and get your mod out :)

Sadly though, it's not an exact replica. But it's good enough to visit the secure part of any airport if you try to go through security with it I guess...

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do all of the Lustro wraps come with the letters cutout, or did you request that?
I ask because their RSQ wraps used to be solid on the back. After receiving mine I asked if I could get the letters cutout, and for it to fit inside the raised edges. They replied saying not only could it be done but all future RSQ purchases would come with 2 backs, one which covers the entire back and 1 which fits within the edges. They also said that mine would be the only one with the letters cutout. Once I sent Zapwrapz pics of mine installed, the next email I received said that all future RSQ wraps would have cutouts as well. Lol. I looked through my gallery and found a pic of mine with their original RSQ back.

Awesome buddy !

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Did you take the original sticker off the front of the RSQ before applying the wrap?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Not my very favorite but it's alot like a pulse but quieter af but has good flavor and easy to build but it is a airy one.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Ok, thanks. I've heard the Venus is similar but a little better, and I'm waiting on it to be delivered. Guess I'll hold off on the Pulse

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Ok, thanks. I've heard the Venus is similar but a little better, and I'm waiting on it to be delivered. Guess I'll hold off on the Pulse
I haven't and don't have a squonk setup and was looking at Venus yesterday. I've been a lowish wattage vapor around 35-50w and mostly single coiler. Also looking at HellVape Anglo even tho over squonking floods because of AF. But not supposed to over squonk anyways eh?
I don't care for a ton of AF, anyone have thoughts on Anglo as single coiler?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only have 4 mods and 4 RDAs inbound...

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
haha, so glad I am hooked on (regulated) squonkers and the choices are still fairly limited for my budget. I was going thru my vapeocalypse stash the other day and came across this box of never used (and likely never will be used) RTA's:

I have probably double that in the used, and to be cleaned, boxes. And there they will sit now that I only use squonk mods and RDAs so the buying will start again from basically scratch.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
haha, so glad I am hooked on (regulated) squonkers and the choices are still fairly limited for my budget. I was going thru my vapeocalypse stash the other day and came across this box of never used (and likely never will be used) RTA's:

I have probably double that in the used, and to be cleaned, boxes. And there they will sit now that I only use squonk mods and RDAs so the buying will start again from basically scratch.
Would you be interested in selling that Serpent Mini?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might want to purchase a gun case or duffle bag for that one, guess you didn't wanted to join the new trend of smaller/slimmer and stealthier mods :p

Well, maybe I should've. it was bound to happen: the Staff gently rolled off my couch today and fell on my foot - maybe a 20" drop. Net result:

Staff of Agamemnon: 1
Foot: 0
Wotofo Serpent tank glass: 0

39563644000_8c3c83a8bc_b.jpg

That thing is lethal...

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, maybe I should've. it was bound to happen: the Staff gently rolled off my couch today and fell on my foot - maybe a 20" drop. Net result:

Staff of Agamemnon: 1
Foot: 0
Wotofo Serpent tank glass: 0

39563644000_8c3c83a8bc_b.jpg

That thing is lethal...
The staff is anything but gentle...

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's Vape mail included some new bent tweezers, a classic Fogger V5, a rainbow Advken Manta, and this... The Uforce T1 tank. Currently using one of the premades, and it's nice, but the (should have been included) RBA is on order, too. I picked the need and black to go with the Treebox Plus I picked up in the classies. I think it works nicely!
7adc80b8cc707c52d362fc009af24359.jpg

VU Sponsors