Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I actually won all 4 colors the last 2 days in waffles. I'll have them next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I grabbed a Goon 1.5 in gold today. Cant wait to get it. I didnt catch them on the 528 site but i found them on the District 5 site. They still have all the colors in stock as of now. I was torn between black and gold but since i have a million black attys i went with gold.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Petri came with a squonker kit that includes the pin in different sizes in millimeters......... remove the 510 pin and add the new squonker pin........
86ab08271c45871a746dbdbc2476979d.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Hmm that's odd. I have a v2 petri and mine didn't come with a squonk pin and it also doesn't have a hole in the deck to let the juice through. The whole deck is peak with no hole.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm that's odd. I have a v2 petri and mine didn't come with a squonk pin and it also doesn't have a hole in the deck to let the juice through. The whole deck is peak with no hole.
No the pin has a hole..... All you do is take out the whole screw out and put in the new screw.....The screw has been drilled and a hole goes through it.......

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No the pin has a hole..... All you do is take out the whole screw out and put in the new screw.....The screw has been drilled and a hole goes through it.......

I understand how the squonk pin has a hole through it. I'm saying the deck itself has no hole. As in when u go to squonk the juice will go through the pin and stop. Because there is no opening for it to pour into the deck. Understand?

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I understand how the squonk pin has a hole through it. I'm saying the deck itself has no hole. As in when u go to squonk the juice will go through the pin and stop. Because there is no opening for it to pour into the deck. Understand?
By looking at the pics it seems they include another peak disk for the bottom of the deck so it can squonk. I just clicked on the first link and it shows everything that comes with the squonk pin kit.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By looking at the pics it seems they include another peak disk for the bottom of the deck so it can squonk. I just clicked on the first link and it shows everything that comes with the squonk pin kit.
Mine says V2 on the bottom and it came squonk ready.... Sorry I couldn't help.....
d23ddafb2e109a710ab6eb4ef6509ab3.jpg

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wasn't even looking at these and I saw this version in a local shop. They wanted $95. Lmao. So I went online and got it for 50. I already had the baby beast. I didn't care for the included atty much.
I like that Vecco tank. If I was into factory coils and not RTA'S I would vape it. It's not a bad vape at all. So far every mod I have from Vaporesso has been solid. My favorite is my SS Nebula.
1c23b23c98f793b196089d17b94e95d9.jpg

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that Vecco tank. If I was into factory coils and not RTA'S I would vape it. It's not a bad vape at all. So far every mod I have from Vaporesso has been solid. My favorite is my SS Nebula.
1c23b23c98f793b196089d17b94e95d9.jpg
It wasn't terrible or even bad, just not enough for me.

And yes that does look pretty sexy.

Jaguar07

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mods that I have on my desk today.
Mods05222017c.jpg

Counter clockwise starting from Left
RX 200S w/ Tobeco Super Tank 25mm, RX 200S w/ Smok TFV12, Lost Vape Triade DNA200 w/ Tobeco Super Tank 25mm, Vapor Forward Stout w/Kanger Protank V2, Vapor Shark Vapor Flask DNA 133 w/Kanger Protank V2, and Vapor Flask v2.1 DNA40 w/Igo-L RDA.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mods that I have on my desk today.
Mods05222017c.jpg

Counter clockwise starting from Left
RX 200S w/ Tobeco Super Tank 25mm, RX 200S w/ Smok TFV12, Lost Vape Triade DNA200 w/ Tobeco Super Tank 25mm, Vapor Forward Stout w/Kanger Protank V2, Vapor Shark Vapor Flask DNA 133 w/Kanger Protank V2, and Vapor Flask v2.1 DNA40 w/Igo-L RDA.
Flavor junkie....ha.. Ha.. I thought I was the only crazy nut...... .these are on my desk in my office...... Plus in bathroom and plus in kitchen and plus in car..... I'm sucking juice in my sleep.......
9be643d0b7539328dd4c6c81b56cc697.jpg

Jaguar07

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Flavor junkie....ha.. Ha.. I thought I was the only crazy nut...... .these are on my desk in my office...... Plus in bathroom and plus in kitchen and plus in car..... I'm sucking juice in my sleep.......
9be643d0b7539328dd4c6c81b56cc697.jpg

What do think of the that HCigar VT250 Manny? I saw a nice deal on that on one of the Chinese sites. Considering pulling the trigger on one.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great litttle mod !! I really liked it but Lipos just arent my thing. Glad someone has it that will use it

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
It's the smallest mod I have....
What do think of the that HCigar VT250 Manny? I saw a nice deal on that on one of the Chinese sites. Considering pulling the trigger on one.
They function well, but real heavy.... it's like a zinc material similar to a Realeux rx200 ..... The 510 becomes loose with time and you will have to take out (7) screws on the battery tray to get to the pin...... And there thigten the 2 screws..... Cheaply made....

It falls over a lot it's design is not that well at the footing.... But fits good in the hand...... Paint chips easily.....

It's an $99 or lower price mod and that's due to the DNA 250 chip.....

If it wasn't for the dna 250 Chip........ it would be just another piece of shit........

I barely use it and it's all fucked up already...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my favorite package.... Baby Modfather and Boxer Mod DNA 250 (3cell)..... It's so small.... Well for me it's small.......
03917721ff39af899161d120f65f94bb.jpg

Well and this one too......
ef2cf23b4e6ca2fa29fd3302352365e6.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors