Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out Ronin mods. Custom done for you and the best PWMout there by far that I have used (and I've used a lot of PWMs). Also the Rebel DNA 200 is better than the boxer. I have too many mods. A buddy is sending me his VT Nano stab wood with the red LE Goon on top. He got bored with it. Said I should send something nice back.
Glad you asked....... This is my favorite....
21e00b57d9321123fd02831106420304.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

dev199505

Member For 3 Years
Dang man.... Batteries brother..... Batteries..... No powa no holla.....

Yeah gotta buy stuff slowly spent $70 on juice and tank today $45 a couple weeks ago for a charger and almost 200 last month on the lost vape triade DNA 250 clieto 120 batteries and juice lol

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah gotta buy stuff slowly spent $70 on juice and tank today $45 a couple weeks ago for a charger and almost 200 last month on the lost vape triade DNA 250 clieto 120 batteries and juice lol

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
I know Brother..mm don't go into Vaping and forget your responsibilities..., You're doing the right thing.......

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't believe the gentleman sold it.... Nice mod for $50.00

It is a nice mod. I just found that the battery life did not work well for me the way I vape. I need batteries I can switch out! I had the red version with a red petri on top. A friend fell in love and I passed it on. Looks very nice and is solid. I'm happy with my new Rig ... all atomizers fit and it is built to last too. I now proudly own four PWMs. Prefer them to the regulated watt mods. I never use TC.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a nice mod. I just found that the battery life did not work well for me the way I vape. I need batteries I can switch out! I had the red version with a red petri on top. A friend fell in love and I passed it on. Looks very nice and is solid. I'm happy with my new Rig ... all atomizers fit and it is built to last too. I now proudly own four PWMs. Prefer them to the regulated watt mods. I never use TC.
I put a nice1400mah nano lipo 3s AND I can chain vape non stop for 8 hours....
7ab896775f2218f3a69916fd09b6b03c.jpg

VU Sponsors