Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old school today myself with my Parallel Fire Box... 2 years old and still spits fire with a .04 build....
2bba44240db2e60f82895c2e3de51d5e.jpg
eb69a8e168df64fc658eeed0433516a0.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty, is it not? I think we both did well. How is the Reo?
I think so :)

Looks good but I haven't done anything with the REO as of yet. I sold the last Reo I had, and so I no longer have a atty for this one anymore, so I will have to get one before I can drive it around the block.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First post! It's been a month since I've transitioned from cigs to vaping. I feel great but it's become an obsession now. :D
Here's my single coil setup. Serpent Alto, Serpent RDTA, SXK Hadaly clone, Tarot Nano, Kanger Mini-C.

View attachment 80901
Congratulations! Keep it up.

In criticism, I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me.

-Edgar Allan Poe

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5C34CFA1-E78B-4118-A91B-4C94134B8A62.jpg Dat orange BB. Not sure if it's cool to ask here, but do any of you guys who have piles of mods have a favorite (or a few)? I'm looking to add to my current collection (BB and Boxer DNA 250) and I want something that's good and different. Been looking at Jmodz PWM boxes, but haven't decided yet. Anyway, looking for recommendations on favorite mods (specifically squonkers and high wattage boxes).

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man she's pretty.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Pretty airy so far. Vaped it about a hour. Built wicked pin looked like it had holes. Squonked the shit out of it. No juice........... There's a tiny set screw in pin lol.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 81288 Dat orange BB. Not sure if it's cool to ask here, but do any of you guys who have piles of mods have a favorite (or a few)? I'm looking to add to my current collection (BB and Boxer DNA 250) and I want something that's good and different. Been looking at Jmodz PWM boxes, but haven't decided yet. Anyway, looking for recommendations on favorite mods (specifically squonkers and high wattage boxes).

Check out Ronin mods. Custom done for you and the best PWMout there by far that I have used (and I've used a lot of PWMs). Also the Rebel DNA 200 is better than the boxer. I have too many mods. A buddy is sending me his VT Nano stab wood with the red LE Goon on top. He got bored with it. Said I should send something nice back.

VU Sponsors