dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bbdae30dcf9e6d5047ab9f3d29e8e582.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah i love it just need to see if its possible to turn down the temp while in wattage mode its really warm

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Escribe lower the kick.... I thinks it's on (5) from factory... Take it lower and vape while you are on monitoring...... You can go up and down on the power and amp curve until you like what you feel and save a new profile.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

dev199505

Member For 3 Years
Escribe lower the kick.... I thinks it's on (5) from factory... Take it lower and vape while you are on monitoring...... You can go up and down on the power and amp curve until you like what you feel and save a new profile.....

I need a pc for that though right?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go to the library, that's what I used to do.... I didn't have a computer for (2) years.... So I did it at the library.....

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
goon 22, Virtus. I'm considering the goon In brass, unfortunately the 24mm would be too big for this mech.
I need a Ferrari or Maserati to match with this $$$$$ setup LOL!
b762124d2dd8ae9e4530c0ba57792ca4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah i love it just need to see if its possible to turn down the temp while in wattage mode its really warm

You can't lower the temp in wattage mode you can only lower the wattage to cool it down.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I run it at the mininum for my coil 100w

Min. and max wattage are more of a ball park suggestion, often coils can't even handle what the labeled max is, and you can run them under the min.

VU Sponsors