Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How are you liking the touch screen on that Smok? Or maybe a better questions is.......is there anything you don't like about it?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my Fuel V2, oh I really, really love this RDA!

0b4141dd98647f5ae0d7bec281581305.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to order one but not knowing what color I would get stops me, so I will wait for one to show up in the trade section. I will have one some day!!

I actually contacted them directly via email and they sent me a picture of 10 different models for me to choose one from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I contacted a couple of vendors and neither of them would do that for me, so I may try contacting them directly. Thanks!!
Hate it when Vendors won't allow you to pick the color, it's not that difficult to take a photo with a number then post with you able to choose. Now for drip tip's they're cheap enough for you to play grab bag. But for expensive items there's no excuse for the Vendor not to allow you to choose, they're just being lazy.

Cloud_Generator

Member For 4 Years
Hate it when Vendors won't allow you to pick the color, it's not that difficult to take a photo with a number then post with you able to choose. Now for drip tip's they're cheap enough for you to play grab bag. But for expensive items there's no excuse for the Vendor not to allow you to choose, they're just being lazy.
I agree with you 100%
All I was asking for was a blue tone model, I didn't care which one, just as long as it was blue tone

DavidOH

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What you think about the nano.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

I've only been using it 4 days. But so far I like it. Still looking for the right balance in the set up. Using a kanthal Clapton now but I plan to get some SS Clapton's and use it in TC mode. It replaced my trusty Lemo2.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I love that rda and drip tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me too! lol
this is my main rda and tip. daily.
would be nice to get something new, but the question is what will work for me. I already have a boat load of rdas. I have been wanting a goon, but what If I don't like it...like I have the troll and hate it so much

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dayum manny, your airflow is barely open on that 40mm beast.....are you tootle puffing it...haha

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Open it up and it sounds like a water snorkeling choo choo

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah.... I no longer order anything from them.... Had several bad experiences with them.........

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
I didn't find it took several. Just the one. How a company that big can give you the run around for $25 boggles my mind.

Fortunately, our local vape shops seem to have decided that making a 500% profit on some of these drip tips was not as important as actually selling them. I've recently found some really decent deals and only marked up 50-80% which I can live with for something I can have at that moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors