Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What prize do we get Steve?

I'm old school. When I started vaoing a 30 watt mod was special. We thought Provaris ruled. So when we wanted big hits we bought mechs. So you learned to build and vape on them. I know that regulated mods can reeally pack a punch now but ... Mechs are dear and near to my heart.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are four mods I'm jealous of in that picture. However do you own a Littleman? And trust me - I have lot more RDAs, RTAs, tanks and mods that I have not posted.

The mods are your Exodus, Lethal, Sniper and Abaddon. I have the Diablo, ElCabron, Dos Equis, Castigator and I traded my Noisy Cricket away.

If you ever want to trade or sell that Lethal ... well.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There are four mods I'm jealous of in that picture. However do you own a Littleman?
I dont own a Littleman (SOI correct?) Those are all different pictures/setups and mostly different mods btw
I have a few more mods on there way...I kind of went oin a Authentic Box Mod spree the last week and a half...
Waiting to arrive this week:
Sniper Box
Hammer of God Box
Goon RDA
Magma Reborn RDA
Baal V3

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really love when the atomizer sits in the middle, are there any other ones that do that? Besides the panzer, which I want so so badly. It adds so much character

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Authentic Colonial and Haze. Your turn Steve. Not bad for a 65 year old guy, I think. I won't post my old school stuff ...

IWin6hZ.jpg

This was my only DNA 200 ... however I just traded it away ... Hcigar with jwrap.

Ga8vgAy.jpg

I just like my mechs more, lol.
Love the police box.

mods.jpg

These are what I generally use (got a few more in thier boxes tucked away, mostly mechs). The far left is the CF Maxx, I don't really use it but I wanted to include it in the picture, self defense mod, you could crack some skulls with it.

Love the Mini volt for it's size, the CF mod for it's mech type usage but with safety put into it so when my brothers (each of them have done it) sit on it they're not going to blow their asses off. Then just a Sig 150 and Xcube II.

Working on a modification for the Sig 150, initially I was planning on just making a wrap, but now I just ordered the shell of an original gameboy to carve out for it. But, for now my quick and easy thermal print job sticker is sitting on it

oIIA1NP.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I really love when the atomizer sits in the middle, are there any other ones that do that? Besides the panzer, which I want so so badly. It adds so much character
Waidea Idea 60w, U60, 60w Storm. There are a Few out there...I want a RX200 with a Hohm Wrecker G2 Chip with the 510 in the Center...or a flask with the same specs...

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Magna Reborn is great and so is the new Baal. Don't know the goon enough to comment. I thought about a HoG but I really like those 26650 tubes and want to buy another of those instead ... I have the Arthas and the FGG. any recommendations Ray?

This was my noisy cricket.

R7JO90m.jpg

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jerus, I love your mods! I'm happy you're on here too! I can't wait until you do the game boy shell with your mod, it's going to look amazing! I really like your tube mods!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Waidea Idea 60w, U60, 60w Storm. There are a Few out there...I want a RX200 with a Hohm Wrecker G2 Chip with the 510 in the Center...or a flask with the same specs...
I'm tempted on the Hohm Wrecker but god I just hate that design, such a waste of a chip to throw into a simple box shape, and on top of that, what the hell is up with the male/female signs?

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, I'm the only one who likes the design I guess, lol! But I saw the video for it, it's The first one with kanthal tc, right?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Magna Reborn is great and so is the new Baal. Don't know the goon enough to comment. I thought about a HoG but I really like those 26650 tubes and want to buy another of those instead ... I have the Arthas and the FGG. any recommendations Ray?

This was my noisy cricket.

R7JO90m.jpg
I havent delved into any 26650 mods or tubes so I cant really comment or suggest anything.

I'm tempted on the Hohm Wrecker but god I just hate that design, such a waste of a chip to throw into a simple box shape, and on top of that, what the hell is up with the male/female signs?
I'm with you Jerus. I can't bring myself to love that mod.
I bought it for its functionality, not for its looks-I for one cant stand how it looks but I cant find another mod that does what it can do...I fired a .04 Build the other day on it and it did wonderfully...what other mod could do that while being regulated?? Kanthal TC also works wonderfully and I was skeptical at first and now I find it to be an amazing feature-works with my type of builds and I also have done TC with various different wires in XXX mod (SS/Kanthal/N80 Together). This is a workhorse and should only be viewed as such.
I did however write to them about changing the symbols to math symbols so it would pertain to us vapers a bit more then gender symbols would for vaping. I suggested the Sigma, Pi, and Omega symbols to be used instead and I also sent them a re edited version of their software, I found it a bit buggy and I used my magic on it like I did with the Laisimo L1 software...who I still have not heard back from...when will these companies learn.

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Or jerus, you could make a badass shell!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I havent delved into any 26650 mods or tubes so I cant really comment or suggest anything.

I bought it for its functionality, not for its looks-I for one cant stand how it looks but I cant find another mod that does what it can do...I fired a .04 Build the other day on it and it did wonderfully...what other mod could do that while being regulated?? Kanthal TC also works wonderfully and I was skeptical at first and now I find it to be an amazing feature-works with my type of builds and I also have done TC with various different wires in XXX mod (SS/Kanthal/N80 Together). This is a workhorse and should only be viewed as such.
I did however write to them about changing the symbols to math symbols so it would pertain to us vapers a bit more then gender symbols would for vaping. I suggested the Sigma, Pi, and Omega symbols to be used instead and I also sent them a re edited version of their software, I found it a bit buggy and I used my magic on it like I did with the Laisimo L1 software...who I still have not heard back from...when will these companies learn.
For sure, it's mainly that I want another mod that will go beyond what I have, but I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger when I can find a flaw I don't like. What I have is working fine for me now, it's kind of a wanting another and wanting something that's perfect thing.

@Mjjmfa I could certainly do that, but, I'll try it first with the sig 150, see if I can manage that without destroying the gameboy case (already worried that once I get started I'm going to crack and it and screw it all up :oops:). Got my Dremel, a drill, and I'll be getting some Magnets and a few other little things once I get to that point.

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Think of it as magnets, it's attracting men and women together

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I see some omega "ohm" symbols in there, too. Maybe the male/female symbols are to denote types of plugs which might be available in electronics.

Andria
The Omega symbol is what gave me the idea to suggest the Math Symbols...The gender signs seem out of place if you ask me, I would of rather had them just of done a bunch of Omega symbols or left them blank..

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're right, but I still really like the design for some reason

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Omega symbol is what gave me the idea to suggest the Math Symbols...The gender signs seem out of place if you ask me, I would of rather had them just of done a bunch of Omega symbols or left them blank..

I would venture to guess that most "math symbols" would leave me completely puzzled. :D Other than the usual arithmetical operators of course.

Andria

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what mod is that? Ive seen that around in pics quite often but never knew what it was.

I want so bad to post a pic tonight of my set ups, but Im gonna wait til tomorrow when Im getting a shit ton of vape mail and Ill have another mod and tank to add to it lol

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't wait to see mythical!
Pi and ohm are like the only symbols I actually know, so I'm right there with you! The symbol for ohms reminds me of a magnet for some reason

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So what mod is that? Ive seen that around in pics quite often but never knew what it was.

I want so bad to post a pic tonight of my set ups, but Im gonna wait til tomorrow when Im getting a shit ton of vape mail and Ill have another mod and tank to add to it lol
The Mod I last posted is the Hohm Wrecker G2

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We need more setups on here. Which one is your favorite ray? The hohm wrecker?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mods should look like this ... an old Eleaf 100 watt with a Troll (kind of like me, lol)

MnP1ZLt.jpg

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't wait to see mythical!
Pi and ohm are like the only symbols I actually know, so I'm right there with you! The symbol for ohms reminds me of a magnet for some reason
To be fair a lot of them are more used in physics classes than standard math, though realistically it's just the Greek Alphabet, pick a letter from there and there's probably a mathmatical/physics standardized use for it (I say probably because while I know most do I'm not sure if all of them do).

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm nervous with anything eleaf, especially the 50w one. I saw a video of it autofiring earlier and I read posts about them exploding.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let me say that the eleaf 100 watt is in my daily rotation. Never had an issue with it. It is a parallel mod which means you can use one or two batteries ands it still vapes. No TC. Great battery life. I have a .3 build at 70 watts on it and it blows clouds. Response is great. No lag. I have many more expensive mods but i really like this one.

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear a lot of people do like the eleaf's, they look nice, especially yours. But I know myself, if a mod were to explode in my face, I'd be scarred for life and I'd probably never touch one again, same thing happened to me with ketchup, I saw Brown ketchup when I was 8, and it just completely turned me off. I don't want that
to happen because vaping is a big part of
my life, it makes me happy and I feel better about myself. I don't know if I'm just super paranoid, but I just don't want anything to happen, lol. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hear a lot of people do like the eleaf's, they look nice, especially yours. But I know myself, if a mod were to explode in my face, I'd be scarred for life and I'd probably never touch one again, same thing happened to me with ketchup, I saw Brown ketchup when I was 8, and it just completely turned me off. I don't want that
my life, it makes me happy and I feel better about myself. I don't know if I'm just super paranoid, but I just don't want anything to happen, lol. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway.
I think it was more just an issue with that specific run of mods, I haven't heard anything about the 100w or newer eleafs having any issues at all.

But, that said, always better to get something you can feel confident with, I know I'm that way on mechs and such sometimes, especially when I'm being dumb, takes the enjoyment out when I have that thought in the back of my mind "I might just blow my face off". But, sometimes I'm just a dumbass and do things that are stupid.

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If we didn't do anything stupid, we would never learn. I posted earlier on the unregulated section to get some ideas because I wanted to try a mech mod, that's when I did research and found mech mods explode and can be very dangerous which lead me to reading about the eleaf, so I think I'm going to stay clear of mechs and eleafs for now, just until I know more about ohms law, battery safety, etc. etc.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey does anyone know why my rx200 sometimes says atomizer low? It happened twice to me with my tfv4 mini and it makes me nervous. I have to unscrew my tank and put it back in in order for me to hit it again. I had a full tank of juice in it each time it happened. I also read that the tfv4(not the mini) isn't really compatible with the rx200? Would the mini ruin my box?

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's the built in battery stuff I'm leary of. My 50w istick just started going wack-a-mole with the button after 6 months. Would you quit driving because of an accident, regardless of fault? Necessities prevail for life harmony. Never had an issue with self changeable battery stuff.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey does anyone know why my rx200 sometimes says atomizer low? It happened twice to me with my tfv4 mini and it makes me nervous. I have to unscrew my tank and put it back in in order for me to hit it again. I had a full tank of juice in it each time it happened. I also read that the tfv4(not the mini) isn't really compatible with the rx200? Would the mini ruin my box?

From what I've read the TFV4 pins are a little long, but if you take a toothpick or some other pokey and push on the pin if it gives a little (it'll be stiff so you have to push hard) then there's no issue, the concern is if you ruin the springs.

As for atomizer low, low typically means a short somewhere, you're running factory coils sometimes they can be an issue, you can take the coil out and just poke inside and strum it a little and that may fix where some wire may be touching that shouldn't. Typically connection issues (which would include an issue with the pin) will result in higher than expected resistance.

If I remember right though the longer pin on the TFV4 was not just damaging but leading to issues of not firing for a reason I can't remember, but a fix all would simply be putting a spacer in. They make spacers in I think felt specifically for vaping, but probalby an easier option would just be to go to your local hardware store and find a rubber washer with about a 22mm diameter and an inner diameter wide enough to hold the 510 connection. That'll add a mm or so and prevent any issues.

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're right on that. I wouldn't stop driving. But the difference there is that it would be my fault getting into an accident. If a company is making exploding mods, that's not your fault. I mean unless you're going over the limits of what your mod is capable of. But I guess that's what you meant by regardless of fault. You're right, but I don't want to learn the hard way by having my face burned to a crisp. Lol. But thank you for your honest opinion. I appreciate it

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's alright paul, it's not your fault. I acknowledge that I let little things like that ruin it for me, and he's absolutely right when he says that. That's the kind of feedback I need in order to learn

Mjjmfa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you jerus, have you done that before with any of your mods? I'm not really the handy type of girl, lol. Would I just rest it on there and screw it in? I just got a new coil for my tank the day before yesterday. I haven't had any problems with it saying atomizer low yet. I'm hoping that this new coil won't give me a problem, even though it's an easy fix.

VU Sponsors