Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is from last night. Look closely, you should be able to see 11 deer. It's the most I've I had in the front yard :cool:
aaa39a43f315e4bb740e181031571028.jpg
That's awesome

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry folks. Got carried away combing through old photos. It's been a really ling time since I've gone out with a camera.
I took my canon out this morning. Random guy (who i hadn't taken a single photograph of) cracked the shits, said he didn't give me permission. Then asked if I was going to masterbate over the pics lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I took my canon out this morning. Random guy (who i hadn't taken a single photograph of) cracked the shits, said he didn't give me permission. Then asked if I was going to masterbate over the pics lol
I hope you knocked his ass over. Wow.

Damn cell phone generation..everyone thinks if you have an actual camera in public your're a perv...SMH.

I never take mine anywhere except family stuff. Around here, it'd get stoled or same as above...a cell, ya can hide and is ubiquitous. Even the newspaper and TV stations post cell pics these days.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are some beautiful clicks. Following you on Flickr
Did you do any post processing on them?
What lens do you use?

WTS MODs and RDAs/RTAs
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=151776&share_tid=464268&url=http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/WTS-MODs-and-RDAs-RTAs.464268/&share_type=t
Oldest ones were likely the Pentax K200. As time moved on I switched to Nikon. Started with a D90 then a D700 and currently have a full frame D610. Lenses have been all over the map. With the Pentax it was mainly Sigma lenses and with Nikon a mix of zooms and primes both Nikon and Sigma.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oldest ones were likely the Pentax K200. As time moved on I switched to Nikon. Started with a D90 then a D700 and currently have a full frame D610. Lenses have been all over the map. With the Pentax it was mainly Sigma lenses and with Nikon a mix of zooms and primes both Nikon and Sigma.

Great. I have a Nikon d7200+ 35mm prime and 18-300zoom (was an impulse buy during Black Friday sale) and sadly it’s collecting dust. I’ve tried many times to click photos but was always disappointed with the results.
Watched a couple of dozens of YouTube videos but I was never able to click pics as beautiful as yours.
Maybe someday!!!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-mods-and-rdas-rtas-new-stuff-added.464268/

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great. I have a Nikon d7200+ 35mm prime and 18-300zoom (was an impulse buy during Black Friday sale) and sadly it’s collecting dust. I’ve tried many times to click photos but was always disappointed with the results.
Watched a couple of dozens of YouTube videos but I was never able to click pics as beautiful as yours.
Maybe someday!!!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-mods-and-rdas-rtas-new-stuff-added.464268/
For every "good" shot I get there's 1000's that end up in the virtual trash can.

My post processing has always been Corel Pain Shop Pro series. I could never get on with Photoshop. Lately I've been using Photoscape. It's a descent free editor. I do minimal post processing.

I'm no pro. Just an amateur hobbyist. I've spend lots of hours reading, watching videos (technique and about my camera) , photography forums, and joined local photography groups.

The D7200 is a good camera. It's an more up to date version of the D7000 I had. I can't speak for those lenses but most lenses these days are well made and often times it's more about the person and not the equipment.

Also, we are almost always our own strongest critics. Don't try to be a pro or get pro results. Just have fun with it. I find some of my best results come when I'm not over thinking it and just having fun. Find objects that interest you to shoot.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Puneet Sharma I've tried to view some of your stuff on Flickr but none of your photos are public. All I can see is like ghosted images and what I am seeing you have nothing what so ever to be disappointed with. I'm certain that the complete images are terrific.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Puneet Sharma I've tried to view some of your stuff on Flickr but none of your photos are public. All I can see is like ghosted images and what I am seeing you have nothing what so ever to be disappointed with. I'm certain that the complete images are terrific.

All of pictures were family photos. I’ve made some of them public- maybe they’re meh but I liked them
Some were clicked from my old d5100 some from d7200 and some from my iPhone.

VU Sponsors