Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Aw, what a cutie. :D
Naw, she don't chatter, more like merrps, meeps and yowls. Doesn't have a meow setting. :)

I've had her going on 6yrs on the 13th of this month, and she's been a great companion. Funny thing is, I'd thought she was younger than she is. A new Vet said she's probably like 10-12 where I'd thought she was maybe 7-8yo. She's on pills now for hyperthyroidism, but still a character.
cat-on32.gif

View attachment 131210

Our Tuxie is 7 now. What's really funny is that while Annabel chatters madly, Tuxie never did... until we got Annabel! Tuxie is a really weird fraidy-cat who absolutely can't abide Annabel; if Annabel gets anywhere near her, she hisses and does that weird mewling that sounds like Bob Dylan's whistle ring... and sometimes outright chatters! So damn weird. :D

This is the fraidy-cat:
tumblr_osjomrgA6C1vga2mio1_540.jpg

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A little more comfortable now. She's a sweety
f629231c60cb40afb568932e783b0534.jpg
8b4f90bfa5013c5a87214be404853f0c.jpg
953db0d72af25470660ddad208c1cb5d.jpg

She seems to be about the same level of chubbette as our Tuxie... however Tuxie has a somewhat longer/fluffier coat, so a lot of hers may be just hair -- hard to say in the winter; we should be able to tell once the weather warms and she sheds a lot of it.

Yesterday was Annabel's birthday, she's a year old now... my spawn got her some catnip mousies, and I made him give Tuxie one of them, just to give the little chub some exercise. :D She played with it wildly for a while, and now is sleeping it off on the loveseat. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some old friends ands my aminals. The one on the box is the "MrMeowgi". Well his name is Marvin but I call him all kinds of names. But that's where my user name came from
efea5a0cf5cbe4b5fd38c7fe1c102866.jpg

I'm a sucker for tabbies, ESPECIALLY the ginger ones -- what's that one's name, in the top 3 pics? My ex had a beautiful ginger tabby who was a bit brain damaged from a Milwaukee winter when he was a kitten, but he was a love, and a total riot!

Andria

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a sucker for tabbies, ESPECIALLY the ginger ones -- what's that one's name, in the top 3 pics? My ex had a beautiful ginger tabby who was a bit brain damaged from a Milwaukee winter when he was a kitten, but he was a love, and a total riot!

Andria
His name is Eggs. Yep. The dog is bacon. The grey is cat is taco. Well at first the Grey's name was the other cat. TOC for short but I couldn't quit saying taco flocko. So taco it is. Lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, our baby is growing up -- just had her birthday, as I mentioned, on the 14th -- she's nearly full-sized, but still needs to bulk up a little, and her ruff hasn't really grown in --

Anabelly-belly-belly-belly --- that's how I call her, but she still just ignores me. At least Tuxie will LOOK at me when I call her. :D

annabel1-022019.jpg

annabel2-022019.jpg

Andria

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Salmonz 4 shiny Tiki!

IMG_5053.jpg

She loves her scheduled treats, she just doesn't know her pill is in there. ;)
Today, it's some tinned AK salmon I'd rinsed well to rid it of extra salt, added a bit of her wet food, and the crushed pill. It got nommed. :D

(BTW, those little glass dishes are awesome. They are like the ones chefs use for ingredients on TV, but cheap at Dollar Tree.)

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
this was my outside buddy, Nemo. my neighbors cat. like me, and older guy. he was feeling neglected at home and was acting out.
she put him down a few weeks ago. I am SO PISSED and SAD ! I miss him every day. I have been living here for 7 years, him always here. he would wait for me to get home from work. and hang out with me in the garage.

living here will never be the same :(

RIP Nemo :grumpy:

IMG_2681.JPG

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
this was my outside buddy, Nemo. my neighbors cat. like me, and older guy. he was feeling neglected at home and was acting out.
she put him down a few weeks ago. I am SO PISSED and SAD ! I miss him every day. I have been living here for 7 years, him always here. he would wait for me to get home from work. and hang out with me in the garage.

living here will never be the same :(

RIP Nemo :grumpy:

View attachment 132926

That sucks, was he sick or something?
I probably would've just asked the neighbor if you could have 'em if he was always there. :(

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That sucks, was he sick or something?
I probably would've just asked the neighbor if you could have 'em if he was always there. :(

idk, I don't think so, but maybe. the thing is, he was the first animal in that household. then came many more, almost a zoo. I was the only one that payed attention to him. but being winter we both stayed inside mostly and didn't see much of each other.
I think he was acting out to get attention.

I am going to have that pic printed and framed for my garage. he will still be here as long as I am.

I didn't know. sides, idk if he would get along with my 2 girls. and I wouldn't have asked, I would just have taken him and told her to pound sand. but she would have been happy about that. again, I didn't know.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
idk, I don't think so, but maybe. the thing is, he was the first animal in that household. then came many more, almost a zoo. I was the only one that payed attention to him. but being winter we both stayed inside mostly and didn't see much of each other.
I think he was acting out to get attention.

I am going to have that pic printed and framed for my garage. he will still be here as long as I am.

I didn't know. sides, idk if he would get along with my 2 girls. and I wouldn't have asked, I would just have taken him and told her to pound sand. but she would have been happy about that. again, I didn't know.

That breaks my heart. He's so beautiful. It makes me want to hurt people that would do such a thing to a helpless little animal, that someone else might have loved and cherished. People take having a cat for granted, but it's a pure miracle to me, being so allergic that I could never have one till there were affordable 24-hr antihistamines.

Andria

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That breaks my heart. He's so beautiful. It makes me want to hurt people that would do such a thing to a helpless little animal, that someone else might have loved and cherished. People take having a cat for granted, but it's a pure miracle to me, being so allergic that I could never have one till there were affordable 24-hr antihistamines.

Andria

thanx. he was the "cool dude" round here.

the owner, she is a very good friend of ours, we are SO VERY LUCKY to have her. I'm not sure she knew I loved him.
and she is a very good person. but she has way to much on her plate(her own fault), and just could not keep up with his mess's.
and the 2 kids could give a rats ass.

but like Manny said, "that's life"

VU Sponsors