Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
dcf8bab8a6dec75039c91d3679cf97cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm going to go a slight off what is asked. I did not take these two photos but would like to share them. They are my Uncle "Buddy" and one of my Mom with my Grandma, respectively.

19113525_639254819600783_4189876175922563689_n.jpg 22497728_690950297764568_703003309_n.jpg

My Grandma is now helping my Pap. :) They're running fish, Pap is trapping. Grandma's gathering nuts, berries, horseradish, goose duck & chicken eggs, raising up de-scented skunks, rabbits, chicken, geese, duck, weaving up dipping fish nets and some cast out nets. Pap cleans up the nuts, brings them to her to pick out and dry to bag up. Directly they'll set down to supper, he'll pretend to be trying to poke her with his fork. She'll swat his hand away then kick his shin if he tries it again. He'll go read the paper before going to bed. Long about ten he'll be up to go to work. Around seven in the morning she'll have breakfast for him. This is how they lived. I don't suspect anything will have changed in death. :)

Pap also cooked out the horseradish, mustard, mushrooms, ramps, various herbs.

My Mom is a shorty, I can eat a bowl of soup off her head. *chuckles* Not that I would. I recently re-grew back to around six foot to six foot two inches tall. I had lost a few inches having been off testosterone for a while due to no capacity to afford it. Eh, so I had to put up with a week of my leg bones growing again. Hurts like a mother sumpin'. Glad I was also given extra Vitamin D this time around. My wife is also a shorty, at a whopping five foot eight inches tall.

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Watching America's Got Talent The Champions and the dog act came on.
This is how our dog watches TV whenever there are dogs on. He sits up like a Prairie Dog.

683d4e7b74af2a4399d01b2cd876c60b.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watching America's Got Talent The Champions and the dog act came on.
This is how our dog watches TV whenever there are dogs on. He sits up like a Prairie Dog.

683d4e7b74af2a4399d01b2cd876c60b.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Ha ha too funny. I thought he was looking at the boobs on TV. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ea2205585f738aaf24065d6cea44fd19.jpg

My New York pepper steak with a blue cheese crust from The Keg in Montreal.

Pretty damn good. Not as good as Texas Roadhouse in the states, though. Miss their steak.

Sent from the Star Destroyer Executor

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Something I’d grab on my way out if my house was burning down. The president of Ludwig Drums introduced me to Ed, talk about not having any clue who really knows you!
IMG_9984.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took a picture of Mr. Lincoln at Walmart... Getting into his carriage....
a4b0ee99051457cc49e09d92019bfe85.jpg

Last edited:

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Batch of ID lanyards I finished today, these are going to an elementary school teacher and will be paying for this week’s vape expenses. It’s nice having a hobby that generates income for my other hobbies lol
IMG_0108.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

As is said on Tik Tok. "Oh wow, you can dance, ..."

You take me trolling out yon bayou? Know damn well ye be pulling catfish out all night. That and a cooler of assorted beer just to have cold wet drinks, my, ought to find it in Paradise. I'll drink Black & Tans, or any fair old stout/lager. You can drink all the Bud you want. It tastes funny to me, just how they do up their hops I think.

I'd even drink PBR.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thompson Peak Parkway.... Scottsdale, Arizona.......
bbae2b6613fa5c109bfe9088fa62787b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nabbed for a desktop background. Not AZ but I remember many, many moons ago I was give something and next thing I knew I was in NM. It was an odd year that one, they had a different Burning Man in NM, out away and private. We made truck fires. Yep, load a pickemup truck with firewood, dose, ignite ... truck fire! Figure a couple trucks are still buried out in the wilds somewhere. *chuckles*

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nabbed for a desktop background. Not AZ but I remember many, many moons ago I was give something and next thing I knew I was in NM. It was an odd year that one, they had a different Burning Man in NM, out away and private. We made truck fires. Yep, load a pickemup truck with firewood, dose, ignite ... truck fire! Figure a couple trucks are still buried out in the wilds somewhere. *chuckles*
Yeah nice landscapes out here....

You want to grab some landscapes for your desktop check out my Flickr page...... Maybe there are some you like.......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152404214@N08/

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Spankman owed me $450.00 bucks.... I guess wrote that off.........

Figure I owe him that and more. He kind of half sneaking caught me in a bad way, kicked my ass back right. I was actually thinking about flushing. Hard to do when a "brother" nags at you, and out of the blue talks directly to you, tells you he believes in you because he sees you surviving and even more than you're facing today. If I had that myself cash wise, I'd settle his debt to you. I didn't know him as well as others might have but knew the cloth he come out of well enough. So yes, I'd settle any of his debts if I could. Seems I keep watching friends move on. Getting too old for this shit. Damn it, now my beer's soggy.

Also, while here may as well drop this. @inspects, @chopdoc, @JuicyLucy, @AndriaD, @f1r3b1rd, anyone else what might have interest. There's about three medications I am going to quit ... cold turkey. I was looking them up on the RX site this morning. Right a bunch of you have been, I'm being fed poison to no account. I'm the mental health patient, it's my right to take or not take any medication. Anyone doesn't like it can suck my nuts. That might be good medicine for me instead. Oops, So yep, I'm going to be making progress. Yes, mama I know, i ought step off gradually on some of the medicines. I tell you, GFY. I need to go off cold turkey or I won't get off of them. I'm aware of that, they're addicting drugs & can break a person, unless the person breaks them.

"Now back to our regularly scheduled picture posting in this thread, apologies for the slight derail, ..."

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Figure I owe him that and more. He kind of half sneaking caught me in a bad way, kicked my ass back right. I was actually thinking about flushing. Hard to do when a "brother" nags at you, and out of the blue talks directly to you, tells you he believes in you because he sees you surviving and even more than you're facing today. If I had that myself cash wise, I'd settle his debt to you. I didn't know him as well as others might have but knew the cloth he come out of well enough. So yes, I'd settle any of his debts if I could. Seems I keep watching friends move on. Getting too old for this shit. Damn it, now my beer's soggy.

Also, while here may as well drop this. @inspects, @chopdoc, @JuicyLucy, @AndriaD, @f1r3b1rd, anyone else what might have interest. There's about three medications I am going to quit ... cold turkey. I was looking them up on the RX site this morning. Right a bunch of you have been, I'm being fed poison to no account. I'm the mental health patient, it's my right to take or not take any medication. Anyone doesn't like it can suck my nuts. That might be good medicine for me instead. Oops, So yep, I'm going to be making progress. Yes, mama I know, i ought step off gradually on some of the medicines. I tell you, GFY. I need to go off cold turkey or I won't get off of them. I'm aware of that, they're addicting drugs & can break a person, unless the person breaks them.

"Now back to our regularly scheduled picture posting in this thread, apologies for the slight derail, ..."

Well, if any of the meds you're dropping are SSRIs or their ilk... I cannot recommend cold-turkey, unless you just LIKE the sensation of touching house-current when you plug something in, because withdrawal from SSRIs gives you that sensation about every 10-15 minutes at first, and the time period gradually lengthens, the longer you're off it.

When I needed to withdraw from Effexor, we got a giant bottle of gelatin capsules, and emptied them all out... got a gram scale and weighed the contents of one of the Effexor capsules, and then started halving, halving, halving, halving again... when I finally got to the end, I think i was taking 1/64th of a dose, like 3 grains of what was in the capsules originally... and then when I stopped, I still got mild "aftershocks." The whole process took about 18 months.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lets get this thread back on topic since it got derailed with BS.................

GKM5Y9RlKEACljcUIXXfi6E9qPhpzoDu3uZowyMyx6RXn-IOy6IMLI-hFL7cksp5rI_1WdQy2w0lbhdvOyUcNVf_d4uKL3UHEG14Ju0AnbMEtb4Bb_3ZCfiPQ4CQ2dzNnBYhYHIJWpjUKfTb4_FZw1aZnUg2C4dYK0MSlzNXWT1dnpjlCFcjwNwhp008QXtO5omq3GCW4PxPHBPwbMbKX6-iWL0HLM0sYBVBO7amke-vHx2LSzGudg-ns1kRGHRt-p_0tYIVrWSudKvh5tqdEYpYIjVT85D49yvfAR1B_N9UlZS8ojbvDBd8ulF8gqDIeqk4n041lbkXFddu6rQ7HILzNV_FbD-EYniG6NmJ6kbANBDgjRw6xjih5tITbNVWnuhdNBNs01pTlnH0t2p2ofvRznKfqqZgYdGwYKiOCVaY-Kl2_uPC9vn3HC8MId2GCdnw_6mZlqk9a79VnwnVXxyTRb8AcCzZWWRXmNfp90A0vHNpZp5dOHtEvQN3j5k14kaAaxWurlPoMINbWHI5ZMgtKQYGmWAz5pGYn0mpktwMrJRvOOL3LSq1bSiN_A4_Pvu2CQkS0NNvoNhVV4FAYH_9feVjg9CTnFNqYWqhFehReGpDOBNHa9Yxm483DrD8_GXhTfw2pUU8yxQdIDbb8d4_=w566-h754-no

MhbBDsKTUW6jo8YymWlVkAKnfaL01eXGPqLh5p8DBPSqC-sZSt-Ch-iYcZzryCznYcgZvfsMzMiU-qhGtC9pviQadUgQV_NU83h9VU5QVlX3F1G2zxT84CgXdm3tnRR9Yk47y2j7QQ7CjnTT776CJcbpgG7py-uJ4eK54x9zxiFk_tT7z1_Y_Xq06Rdwv-xc0Eyz093iYZjOP0_KkJODOD7JgexEq89rLOMAFKCfjc3SChuFb-Mtivk5NsGNHlsb0HvIfLL-vX0lvfmbVZDa3NHq93DXDvHQM-g0xD1eDIwYEN-vadHaX-G7WgKygiHng6-VLYJx-ORTJVSm8oz_lzk4zA2-zK94fzEhslZwd6SeYxbU0kc2nJLgpGltN1PcpmnZ4doXreIL9yfBEM0SVkF7xaFX_q4DamXJiqNqcq30uAOIFWBHmO99VB0GbUQkARorwpNKBFzJZ45fu_KpoQMWMk8i2YYuWQGr1xhsO6HSNR6HFSZxciPEVhyLs8kOi49MWsQA4sFYKp_QYEZlF22EvrS4gtINXM3P2myMoVv9hsrjUTfDAm4QVH9syfcgBvmfd7NlGm49AaL36GDX4Jfs-p24Op0XKEBpz4vAr8XP4GQnVKgHBQGcLbZOJLpvrpDv9cYkcoJ0onrySBygxm_L=w566-h754-no

Chili for the playoff games last weekend. Never used this Chili Mix but they were out of my Southwestern Favorite.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Spankman owed me $450.00 bucks.... I guess wrote that off.........

Stop it, right there.
He has been gone a year, and you’re stuck on yourself? Grow the hell up!

he was one of my best buddies; and is sorely missed.
Don’t even start disrespecting the dead. Let the man Rest In Peace.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me anytime. I had to go off of a couple meds cold turkey because of insurance,
In the long run, nutrition helped level things out.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stop it, right there.
He has been gone a year, and you’re stuck on yourself? Grow the hell up!

he was one of my best buddies; and is sorely missed.
Don’t even start disrespecting the dead. Let the man Rest In Peace.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me anytime. I had to go off of a couple meds cold turkey because of insurance,
I wasn't disrespectful in any way, he was a good man, but he went away which is sad.... But disrespectful I wasn't....

And the number I used was small.... I didn't want to mention the amount because people would say I was a fool.....

I helped him enough.....

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wasn't disrespectful in any way..... As a matter of fact it was way more than I mentioned.....

And you’re still talking about it?
Again GROW UP and get over it .
let the man Rest In Peace.

Do you need reminded he left behind a family?

Last thing I’m saying about it, post your picture and have the last word.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before going cold turkey - there may be one or two it would be best to taper down to zero instead of stopping dead in the tracks :hug:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't disrespectful in any way, he was a good man, but he went away which is sad.... But disrespectful I wasn't....

And the number I used was small.... I didn't want to mention the amount because people would say I was a fool.....

I helped him enough.....

Pretty disrespectful to call out a dead man who can't defend himself

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
MannyScoot said: ↑
I helped him enough.....
Pretty disrespectful to call out a dead man who can't defend himself

Yeah I have to say that is pretty fucked up~! Hank did more for people and never asked for anything in return from what I know. He was always good to me because we are two of the same. RIP my dear friend. Speaking ill of those we lost is just low fucking class.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

My Lady is placing a foot down firmly. She tells me I become a vicious bear if I hop of the one medication. Much as I still feel I would like to get off of it, for now I'll bid time until I can sort it with the psychiatrist. I'm sure the psychologist in charge of them would let me come off any medication.

I figure nutrition plays a large role in stuff going on in life for me, possibly larger than I credit. that and I very well COULD exercise physically more than I do. That's rough though without a sense of over riding motivation. I'll need to become my own CC or DI. "Son, off your ass, you're cycling right now, six hours... begin!" Cycling as in working through a circuit of various exercises, over and over, and over ...whew, *plop*.Hm, wonder if i can find S.E.A.L team pretzel push ups demonstrated. I could never figure out how those got done, think I can do the Jane Fonda bit though.

Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before going cold turkey - there may be one or two it would be best to taper down to zero instead of stopping dead in the tracks :hug:

*points up, nodding* Seems the wife's notion too. *grumbles*

Well, if any of the meds you're dropping are SSRIs or their ilk... I cannot recommend cold-turkey, unless you just LIKE the sensation of touching house-current when you plug something in, because withdrawal from SSRIs gives you that sensation about every 10-15 minutes at first, and the time period gradually lengthens, the longer you're off it.

*points up, nods* Yeah, seems to be the consensus putting the senses in me. :) *hugs all around* Thanks. I am just so frustrated at times I feel the drastic is the only way. I do want off this crap. Yeah, SSRIs so as I get the dopamine feel. Well, reckon at least that helps cut pain back a bit. Still not worth the climb over the drowsiness, lethargy. If I was to do that, might as well use morphine or *expletives over medical street cars*. Of course then, I would just be Mr. Junk and I'm not gonna have that.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a pic I took of my hard labor Christmas of 2017! This year was laid back since we lost my Nana. But looking forward, not, to doing this again a few more times this year. (Yeah, I get picked to entertain, ugh!)....I know we all enjoy foodage! :)FB_IMG_1530353083385.jpg

VU Sponsors