Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edgewater is nice, I ate at a restaurant that was lakeside there near the Edgewater Police department.......

I came here to work and experience something different..... I was by myself and wanted to see the west and I like the weather here......so far

Weather gets hot, but overall is nice in Arizona..... It's not as hot as Florida.....

But I'm 54 now..... Maybe in 10 years I will end up in a double wide down in key West..... Or a camper parked at a Walmart near the beach......
84193d7a1f50d65f5ed8fe3202902892.jpg

I'd stay there!! Sorry but I just would! Too pretty but then again, Key West is Key West....Decisions!!! I'd live there boat, single wide, whatever just to have that way of life. Well, maybe partner up with a real estate agency and do that for awhile then buy something rather beachy or quaint..

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd stay there!! Sorry but I just would! Too pretty but then again, Key West is Key West....Decisions!!! I'd live there boat, single wide, whatever just to have that way of life. Well, maybe partner up with a real estate agency and do that for awhile then buy something rather beachy or quaint..
I want to get up grab a coffee and my bape get some sand between my toes.... lay down on my towel and listen to the seagulls and the waves......

Well after a couple of hours hit the Pier and cast out to see if I catch anything while enjoying a couple of Michelob Ultra's.....

Then decide I'm not catching anything so let me grab a bacon cheeseburger and fries and get bothered by the seagulls trying to steal my lunch.....

Well after a stressful day, I go to my camper open up the windows and sit back and enjoy the sound of the waves as I watch my cable TV and enjoy a microwave dinner and my seven and seven.....

Wake up in the morning and do it again...........

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to get up grab a coffee and my bape get some sand between my toes.... lay down on my towel and listen to the seagulls and the waves......

Well after a couple of hours hit the Pier and cast out to see if I catch anything while enjoying a couple of Michelob Ultra's.....

Then decide I'm not catching anything so let me grab a bacon cheeseburger and fries and get bothered by the seagulls trying to steal my lunch.....

Well after a stressful day, I go to my camper open up the windows and sit back and enjoy the sound of the waves as I watch my cable TV and enjoy a microwave dinner and my seven and seven.....

Wake up in the morning and do it again...........

You certainly have your path set and the right path at that. People wonder why I miss the beach so much and that is the reason right there. Totally different lifestyle. I miss it everyday.

I used to love going to the pier myself or throwing out crab baskets to catch them. I am rather tender hearted about the seagulls, they are so sweet and smart as well. I cannot believe you drink the same things I do, now that's funny. :cheers: Whenever I do drink it's one of the two! The good thing about a camper is you hook up and roll if there's a storm coming. I have a smaller one, not a 5th but 32'...Super portable to just hook up and go wherever you want! We got it for football but it can certainly ride anywhere! You're idea is the right idea to just relax and live!! :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You certainly have your path set and the right path at that. People wonder why I miss the beach so much and that is the reason right there. Totally different lifestyle. I miss it everyday.

I used to love going to the pier myself or throwing out crab baskets to catch them. I am rather tender hearted about the seagulls, they are so sweet and smart as well. I cannot believe you drink the same things I do, now that's funny. :cheers: Whenever I do drink it's one of the two! The good thing about a camper is you hook up and roll if there's a storm coming. I have a smaller one, not a 5th but 32'...Super portable to just hook up and go wherever you want! We got it for football but it can certainly ride anywhere! You're idea is the right idea to just relax and live!! :)
Crab baskets... That's luxury... I used to tie a chicken neck to a string and whirl the neck out..... Wait for pulling and tugging and pulled that blue crab right into my bucket with his buddies...

Take that 5 gallon bucket home and my mom would throw them in that boiling hot salt water.....

Throw them on top of newspaper on the table and let the feast begin.....

Two things I miss from Florida blue crab and smoked mullet.......

And the time I spent with my mom catching those crabs....... She passed away but remember those night on the Pier.......

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crab baskets... That's luxury... I used to tie a chicken neck to a string and whirl the neck out..... Wait for pulling and tugging and pulled that blue crab right into my bucket with his buddies...

Take that 5 gallon bucket home and my mom would throw them in that boiling hot salt water.....

Throw them on top of newspaper on the table and let the feast begin.....

Two things I miss from Florida blue crab and smoked mullet.......

And the time I spent with my mom catching those crabs....... She passed away but remember those night on the Pier.......

Luxury! Yeah easy enough to let them sit and chill for a little bit. The chicken story I'd probably freak over. lmbo.

My Mom used to do that as well, said she just couldn't look at the in the eyes. Funny but true. ..

I miss those Florida excursions myself, now we just go down and see all the businesses to where there used to be nothing but beaches. Kinda sad.

I understand about your Mom, lost mine and that was her place to be. Even sick she said we were going to go eat fresh shrimp once she got well. I have a silent moment whenever I go down and just try to follow what she would like to do...Makes the trips worth while..:)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Luxury! Yeah easy enough to let them sit and chill for a little bit. The chicken story I'd probably freak over. lmbo.

My Mom used to do that as well, said she just couldn't look at the in the eyes. Funny but true. ..

I miss those Florida excursions myself, now we just go down and see all the businesses to where there used to be nothing but beaches. Kinda sad.

I understand about your Mom, lost mine and that was her place to be. Even sick she said we were going to go eat fresh shrimp once she got well. I have a silent moment whenever I go down and just try to follow what she would like to do...Makes the trips worth while..:)

Just go down to Mexico Beach, Port St Joe, you'll see nothing but beaches where there used to be homes and businesses! Thx to that asshole Michael! A good friend of ours is from PCB, and his family all still live there; he said 3 of his family members had some damage on their homes, but his mother-in-law's house was destroyed. :(

Andria

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just go down to Mexico Beach, Port St Joe, you'll see nothing but beaches where there used to be homes and businesses! Thx to that asshole Michael! A good friend of ours is from PCB, and his family all still live there; he said 3 of his family members had some damage on their homes, but his mother-in-law's house was destroyed. :(

Andria
Yep, my old home has no roof on it and many of my friends and family are right there. Our old home was 5 minutes from Navarre. One of my great uncle's restaurant was saved but they are helping out so much in the community. So sad. It was bad where I live. That's one reason why my Mom left from down there. She closed her shops down and came back up after Ivan. My heart breaks for them since it's going to be a moment before everyone is placed and established again....

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, my old home has no roof on it and many of my friends and family are right there. Our old home was 5 minutes from Navarre. One of my great uncle's restaurant was saved but they are helping out so much in the community. So sad. It was bad where I live. That's one reason why my Mom left from down there. She closed her shops down and came back up after Ivan. My heart breaks for them since it's going to be a moment before everyone is placed and established again....

I was just relieved as all get out to find out that all his family made it thru ok without any injuries, and even those with damaged homes, most of the damage was fairly minor-- except for his poor MIL. :( But he said her new home is underway, and should be completed soon. Good insurance, I guess!

Andria

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just relieved as all get out to find out that all his family made it thru ok without any injuries, and even those with damaged homes, most of the damage was fairly minor-- except for his poor MIL. :( But he said her new home is underway, and should be completed soon. Good insurance, I guess!

Andria

Well that's some good news from all the bad down there. It's unfortunately a chance you take to live on the coast but we try to say it won't do much damage. That darn Michael came in with a total vengeance. I have some friends up the seaboard and they got hit back to back. I'm glad to hear things are starting to improve with your family. It will certainly take some time down there before it's fully right. Humbling to say the least, very sad...:(

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(DHL Message) AWB: 3054950021 To: SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA 29 Dec 18 3:29 PM - Customs entry submitted - LOS ANGELES GATEWAY,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Questions? www.dhl.com

My box made it through customs in Los Angeles........

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Me either, but when I went to New year's parties the drunks blew themselves up pretty good or set something on fire........

Do they sell fireworks in AZ or is it a wildfire concern? When I ran a local fireworks shops it was unbelievable how many people came in thinking they could pack that in their luggage to fly lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Do they sell fireworks in AZ or is it a wildfire concern? When I ran a local fireworks shops it was unbelievable how many people came in thinking they could pack that in their luggage to fly lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, sold in AZ. some restriction on what you can set off tho. ik, strange

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think this year is good.... Most of the state is covered with snow..... It's snowy near Phoenix in Peoria and Superstition mountains.....

I better go outside and look around before I miss the 10yr phenomenon...

Here's a pic I took
OAK CREEK CANYON.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lake Havasu is 45mi long and that one looks kinda like it but don't think it is. I lived there about a year and don't recognize that view anyways.
The bottom one looks like @/near Papago Park.
Here's more from Sadona I posted a while back.
Yeah The lake is Bartlett Lake..... A far shot from Camelback mountain.... A pool shot in Fountain Hills..... Those caves are near the Phoenix Zoo.... Indians used to live there......

You take good shots.........

Check out my pics on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/152404214@N08/

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How is that physically possible. Lol 2 cats?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
I've seen the pic over and over, and I still ask that question. I was the one that took the photo! They're crazy. Your kitty pic reminded me of mine. They kinda have the same coloring on their heads. I loved yours, though. Winking at ya.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen the pic over and over, and I still ask that question. I was the one that took the photo! They're crazy. Your kitty pic reminded me of mine. They kinda have the same coloring on their heads. I loved yours, though. Winking at ya.
Yeah he was all sleepy and I got in his face to take the picture and he opened the one eye. Like get out of my face. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks man......The Phone..... It's an old Google Pixel.... It shoots without flash or anything special.....
2d90972dd560dc2a0af15122db1b236b.jpg
011c1b9e7adcdac2e23fec02927c7f86.jpg
3916881d83bd9640539fe033f3f0e36b.jpg

I miss my 6p but it took a crap on me like every other 6p did. Would just shut off and not come back on until you plugged it up. Could run Spotify all day. If I got as much as a notification it would die.. Great pics man

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I miss my 6p but it took a crap on me like every other 6p did. Would just shut off and not come back on until you plugged it up. Could run Spotify all day. If I got as much as a notification it would die.. Great pics man
Thanks man..... Get one a used one like $200 bucks...... It shoots also in Black and White.....
5030f9981bc129d09ddd9f642b0cc6d9.jpg
fdf4d04acd91bced955bf4ce82e6c3e4.jpg

VU Sponsors