Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This pic was taken through a window
4b3830870095bba7846a9bc25707fc9a.jpg

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Out for his morning walk (nice size)
I'm thankful it wasn't a rattlesnake. I've seen baby rattlers, but not adult ones. The little ones scurry off so quickly, I can't get a pic of them. I just wonder where the hell the adults are lurking. I know the youngsters are more poisonous, so I'm glad they scurry off quickly.

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just a practice shot with my new lighting I got from Amazon today...

UjNUvJY.jpg

On the left and right I have a set of double lamps in front and a set of singles in the rear. And the floor lamp obviously in the front. I already had the singles, and the rest came in today.

AHlURco.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like a fun time!

Andria
Was pretty fun. Was a patio at a restaurant/bar. Used to playing at rough bars but lately it's been what seems background music for the wealthy. Working out great for my vape collection. So it works for me. I played with two of the guys the last couple years but I quit. They moved on and I came back since they got an established singer. A lot better now. Showbiz sucks and we're just amateur. Started recording two weeks ago. Can't wait for everyone else to get their part done. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was pretty fun. Was a patio at a restaurant/bar. Used to playing at rough bars but lately it's been what seems background music for the wealthy. Working out great for my vape collection. So it works for me. I played with two of the guys the last couple years but I quit. They moved on and I came back since they got an established singer. A lot better now. Showbiz sucks and we're just amateur. Started recording two weeks ago. Can't wait for everyone else to get their part done. Lol

My son's an amazing singer, but nowadays just entertains himself and his friends with karaoke. :D He keeps trying to get me to go sing, but I said no, I quit drinking 26 yrs ago and I got no plans to start back, and drunk off my ass is the only way you'd ever get me to stand in front of a crowd and sing. :giggle:

Andria

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GH6otFX.jpg

Found this in the yard this morning. The flies were swarming around it. After some research, found out it was a Pseudocolus fusiformis, or a stinkhorn mushroom, commonly called the "Stinky Squid" fungus.
Thought it was a Cheeto

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 121966

I wish the original owner put a sliding door vs. a window off the guest room.

Or any door... sliding glass doors are like sieves for wasting heating/cooling. As soon as we get a HELOC, we're going to replace ours with a real door and a long window.

Andria

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
My girl enjoying the outdoors
916553D6-9AA2-4F92-AC7B-63160CD6A615.jpeg R.I.P. lost my little princess at 4 years old to bone cancer. My heart was ripped from my chest. She was quite the looker, had the softest, shiniest coat I’ve ever seen.
136ACE9F-AF14-4D18-A50A-6E6C10CD4FDF.jpeg My little lady, she’s very proper always sits with her legs crossed.
0A63A334-9925-4122-B8A5-84D8B123E12C.jpeg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors