Become a Patron!

Possible upgrade help/advice

Hey all,

I have been using an ecig for over a year now. I have stuck with the basic startup kit, with just an upgraded glass tank. Same stick battery, though. Lately it just doesn't seem to be doing it for me, and I'm wondering if maybe it's time to upgrade to something new. My cousin was using the Joytech eGo and I liked the look of it, but I'm not 100% sure what the difference is, besides controlling the air flow which is a new concept for me. I have tried to do research but it is all very confusing and the shop I normally go to seems to look down on you if you aren't using a drip, which I don't know that I want to do.

I only use the ecig in the evenings or when I'm drinking (since I had cut back on smoking to that point and I've just kept it up) so I'm not looking for anything huge or crazy, just something to satisfy the need.

Any help/advice is appreciated!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And if your local shop is looking down their nose at you don't go there.

Much better deals to be had on the internet from solid companies that won't do that to you.

What is your budget for a good kit?

Like anything else the more you spend the better you get.

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
controlling the air flow which is a new concept for me.
Air flow control allows for customizing the amount of air that flows through your tank when you draw on it. Very straight-forward to understand.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
As a mouth to loungs hitter, you don't need a lot of airflow. However, as a direct to loungs hitter, you want as much airflow as possible.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I too recommend the istick. Simple cheap straight forward little mod. I compare it to what the mvp was when I got deep into vaping

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with the iStick, great little mod, very easy to use and has enough battery life to last about 1 1/2 - 2 days depending on how much you use it.
It is small enough to fit hidden in your hand as well. It looks great with the Kanger Subtanks, I have the mini on mine - it's a little big for it, but I don't mind.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know ive posted this a few times, but an Istick 30 watt is a great place to start. Great look piece with a 22mm Sub tank mini on top. Not too obnoxious looking, and a very good hit.

208B4D4C-67C8-40EF-AB1F-C678B14151AB-9653-000003B21A5DC9D7_zpsdp1qiuwr.jpg

VU Sponsors