Become a Patron!

possible request?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I want to build a vamo box mod but im not sure on what size box ill need as i dont have a vamo pcb on hand to figure it out...Id like to make it as compact as possible...Any chance someone has a burned out vamo board they could send out?..doesnt matter what version..they should all be the same i think size wise.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't have an extra one but I can tell you their small enough to fit in the corner of an altoids tin, built a altoids mod a while back using one I bought on fasttech, I'll look and see if I have any pics as I do not still have the mod...Idk if that helps any but figured it would be a start

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I would help you if I could.

But since you are already planning on building one you could just get the board and look at that?

And I would imagine that there are diagrams showing the measurements of these boards available by now?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would help you if I could.

But since you are already planning on building one you could just get the board and look at that?

And I would imagine that there are diagrams showing the measurements of these boards available by now?

Yea, ive found the measurements im just wanting to mock up with something b4 hand and have everything planned out before getting a new board...The box dimensions are my first concern as it will be custom built size to keep it as compact as possible..didnt want to possibly damage a new board trying to make things fit tightly.

@Diescum88...do you have a link to your build or pics of it?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, ive found the measurements im just wanting to mock up with something b4 hand and have everything planned out before getting a new board...The box dimensions are my first concern as it will be custom built size to keep it as compact as possible..didnt want to possibly damage a new board trying to make things fit tightly.

@Diescum88...do you have a link to your build or pics of it?
I'm currently looking through my pics on my phone to see if I still do, lol it was hanky as hell but I mainly used it as an ohm checker. I'll post the pics as soon as I find them

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks ...i used search on here and nothing but this thread shows up for a vamo box build...maybe ill be the first...surprising...lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
33222cf6e2391b5a6de2dcbebed21f20.jpg

Wasn't anything great just something I made fucking around

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No not yet..I did get a vamo 2 clone though which i think will become the donor pcb...Works quite well actually...Hoping to incorporate the steel buttons with it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors