Become a Patron!

Possible Contest Idea For the Holiday Season..

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I had an idea, what say we gather donated new unopened goods from the forum members and vendors, vape mods/juices/accessories, and have one winner from the pool of members that donated to the basket, that will get a chance to win the box of goodies, we can donate items from October 1st until December 5th then we draw a name on the 15th and send it out to the winner. We can call it The Incredible Christmahanakwanzika Super Awesome Gift Box Bonanza .
I have a feeling that with this community, we could accrue a massive gift basket in no time at all! That would give us a solid two months to collect goodies for the members to pine over! Have a price limit that goes from $20 to $40 max per gift entry. We can post pics of the goodies we send in or maybe take a pic of the wrapped package before we send it out.

Anyone else like this Idea??

Last edited:

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hell, someone could start their own business with a prize pack like that! I'll play, but how would such a possibly large prize pack be shipped, at what cost, and who would pay final shipping? Who would hold the products until the contest was over? And how would the privacy of the recipient be protected?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
all good thoughts my man. We might be able to talk a staff agent into receiving the items and then shipping it out. If we could do that, I would be willing to donate money for the final shipping and we could have the staff contact the winner, drawn using random.org or other type of ran roll generator for the winning name. The address of the recipient would be given directly to the Staff member who offers to help to stay private. It would have to be a trust group, thats why I suggested the price range not going to high for each gift added. If all of us work together, im sure we could figure something out. I got the idea when I saw the PIF box going around so smoothly. Plus, who doesn't like contests and free goodies! Imagine opening up your gift basket to find 4 mods, 8 tanks and 20 juices, tshirts, mod holders and other goodies....nomnomnomnom.

If this takes, Ide be willing to do an offical rules listing and help keep track of the thread and we could have the staff agent do the official name adding as well...we could sweeten the pot, by offering a small token of gratitude to the staff member who helps run things.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
all good thoughts my man. We might be able to talk a staff agent into receiving the items and then shipping it out. If we could do that, I would be willing to donate money for the final shipping and we could have the staff contact the winner, drawn using random.org or other type of ran roll generator for the winning name. The address of the recipient would be given directly to the Staff member who offers to help to stay private. It would have to be a trust group, thats why I suggested the price range not going to high for each gift added. If all of us work together, im sure we could figure something out. I got the idea when I saw the PIF box going around so smoothly. Plus, who doesn't like contests and free goodies! Imagine opening up your gift basket to find 4 mods, 8 tanks and 20 juices, tshirts, mod holders and other goodies....nomnomnomnom.

If this takes, Ide be willing to do an offical rules listing and help keep track of the thread and we could have the staff agent do the official name adding as well...we could sweeten the pot, by offering a small token of gratitude to the staff member who helps run things.
Why don't you PM @VaporJoes, or another staff member and see if you can get it off the ground? It's a good idea, but depending on the prize pack size, maybe you should consider more than just one winner if over "X" amount.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sounds as good as the PIF box which alot of know has really taken off with a 2nd box about ready to start...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VaporJoes says it could be a good idea!! I think this would be a blast! Imagine winning a gift box that is the size of a small child!

VU Sponsors