Polyethylene gloves???

Discussion in 'DIY Reviews (flavorings / nic base / suppliers)' started by Kman, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey guys? I have my own gloves for my mixing with nic 100 % with pg but my wife gave me these polyethylene disposable gloves,about 100 of them ,just wondering if they were safe?? For nic and mixing,thanks!!

2. Teresa P

Teresa P Professional DIY Enabler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    They're fine. Whatever keeps the nic away from your skin is good. ;)

Kman likes this.
  3. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:

4. gopher_byrd

gopher_byrd Cranky Old Fart VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Is that 100%, which is 1000 mg/ml or 100 mg/ml nic? 1000 mg/ml you need a lot more than gloves, like an exhaust hood, face shield, a rubber apron, and no totally exposed skin.

With 100mg/ml I only use gloves when decanting from larger bottles to smaller bottles and those are the cheap 100 per box type from Harbor Freight. Regular mixing I don't use them. Then again I'm literally only 15 steps or less from three sinks and a few drops won't injure you immediately.

kross8 and RonJS like this.
  5. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    Just the normal 100% solution with pg you get from bull city vapor,and I am very careful with it,I couldn't handle the pressure probably with that 1000. Stuff lol

6. Kman

Kman New Member

Blog Posts:
    So 100 mg per ml I think