Become a Patron!

poll time!

do you venture outside the DIY juice making section?

• huh ? there are other catgories ?

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • from time to time, not all who wonder are lost but Im not sure where Im going.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • VU frequent flyer I love all things vape.

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • vape GodIm know for my vape knowladge around the globe.

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
never tried making a poll and Ive got nothing else going on so what the heck. drum roll please...... I fall under the first answer.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm all over the place (as a mod, we kinda have to be), but the DIY section is one of my favorite places to hang out.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I been out of here like 3 times outside of vendor pages. I always think today will be the day I roam the halls of VU then its just straight down to DIY . I like my comfy recliner here in DIY though and unregulated mods are are so far away :p

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I been out of here like 3 times outside of vendor pages. I always think today will be the day I roam the halls of VU then its just straight down to DIY . I like my comfy recliner here in DIY though and unregulated mods are are so far away :p

I love my DIY juice on a mech to an almost unhealthy level, lol

But the truth is, I do not actually like mixing, but I love to vape my creations because I do not like commercial juice at all and the prices are awful. Kinda like someone who likes to eat but hates restaurants more than they hate cooking :crazy:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I love my DIY juice on a mech to an almost unhealthy level, lol

But the truth is, I do not actually like mixing, but I love to vape my creations because I do not like commercial juice at all and the prices are awful. Kinda like someone who likes to eat but hates restaurants more than they hate cooking :crazy:
sounds complicated lmao !

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With most of my vaping done on a REO, I'll lurk from time to time over at the Bottom Feeders area. As a squonker, I can understand most of the posts. With unknown to me abbreviations used in other forum areas and confusing text like posts; l spend 98% of my time here. Much easier to understand discussions comparing CAP to TPA VBIC and if BCF or ECX is the best place to get some. :)

Ron

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With most of my vaping done on a REO, I'll lurk from time to time over at the Bottom Feeders area. As a squonker, I can understand most of the posts. With unknown to me abbreviations used in other forum areas and confusing text like posts; l spend 98% of my time here. Much easier to understand discussions comparing CAP to TPA VBIC and if BCF or ECX is the best place to get some. :)

Ron
I bet some of the folks in those parts of the forum say the same thing about the slang/abbreviations we use here.:teehee:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just mixed some junk , that banana cherry post has had me drooling since i read it so i thought Id try something. got a little carried away with the wisnia. now thats all it taste like. guess im vaping cherry tonight

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I read stuff everywhere, but DIY is where I started out here. I'm a bored DIYer and vaper.
Heya Huck, I'm bored tonight, but not with DIY in general. I'm about to start a new quest to make a vape juice that tastes like this....

This stuff is heavenly! :inlove:
51FOUSeu33L.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only parts of this forum I try to NEVER venture into are the non-vaping political threads. I do visit the vaping politics threads, that stuff's important! but the other political stuff.... nah. I'd like to keep low blood pressure. :)

I like the DIY threads, but damn... most of you people must have 500% more tastebuds than I do. I have to double or triple pretty much every recipe I've seen. :facepalm:

Andria

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ha ha, agree Andria. I see people with recipes of 2% tobac flavours and to me its like vaping vg/pg without any flavour. Even some bakery types i struggle to taste at the levels listed. Most that I've mixed then tasted iv ended up upping/adding more flavour. Heabob gave me a good smores and it was great but faded within a couple of days, i doubled it now and its just right. I use most of the forum except for the builders section.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I prefer the DIY juice forum but lately I have been thinking about learning how to make coils.
One walk around the coils DIY forum left me confused, lost, and I think someone there took my lunch money.
I kinda felt that way when I first come into DIY, but there are so many friendly, helpful folks here it didn't take long for me to feel confident in making my first juice a little over a year ago. Now I wonder why I waited so long to get into it.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
mmmm cookie butter.. Ive got a couple cookie butter recipes also , Ill try to find them and share with you. I miss trader joes. I can eat a whole jar of cookie butter in one sitting......... and regret it later hahaha

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
mmmm cookie butter.. Ive got a couple cookie butter recipes also , Ill try to find them and share with you. I miss trader joes. I can eat a whole jar of cookie butter in one sitting......... and regret it later hahaha
Thanks, Will, that would be nice! I did find the one that HIC posted back in 2014, and ordered the stuff I didn't have to make it, but I'm always open to all recipes. BTW, the nearest TJ store is about an hour away, and we carry the Biscoff at the Walmart I work at, so I just get it. I too, could eat a whole jar in one sitting, but I'm sure my stomach wouldn't appreciate it very much.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is where I start, but once I'm caught up off I go wandering the halls...

Hmmm, cookie butter, since I can't eat it I can vape it! Vaping is where I get my deserts since I'm borderline diabetic and overweight. It's hell getting old... Thanks for bringing HIC's thread to the front page @Markw4mms!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, cookie butter, since I can't eat it I can vape it! Vaping is where I get my deserts

I'm in the same boat now and flavor has become even more important.

It used to be when I wanted a cigarette I pick up a vape. Now it's when I want to eat something sweet :giggle:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bet some of the folks in those parts of the forum say the same thing about the slang/abbreviations we use here.:teehee:

That's true, but at least here we have a nice "Sticky" to explain what most of those abbreviations mean...:)

Ron
---
"It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears."- Rod Serling

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I prefer the DIY juice forum but lately I have been thinking about learning how to make coils.
One walk around the coils DIY forum left me confused, lost, and I think someone there took my lunch money.
Go to that same section, then go to New Builders Corner. The intimidating dudes that took your lunch money, will buy you a cuppa and help ya out.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope this poll didn't piddle on your hopes and dreams - being that it was posted in the DIY section and all - but I can't help but notice VU frequent flyer is way out there in front. :p Which isn't actually a bad thing. Can't have one without 't other.

But we still seem to be woefuly short on those vape Divas Gods. :giggle:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Before I joined VU last Dec I used to solely lurk in the DIY section ...now I've got so many wonderful recipes from everyone there I find myself more and more out of it now ...although I can't help myself and look up something new to try every now and then hehe

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Every time I've ventured into other areas I've spent more money...
So I stick to the DIY section as I can spend plenty enough on just buying more flavors:D

Know that feeling heabob got a list of about 5 mods I must try and 10 or so attys lol ...then there's the list of wires of different types to get ...also the tools meh life was so much simpler when I was just DIYing recipes lol but then I do enjoy vaping as a hobby now

Last edited:

VU Sponsors