Become a Patron!

Poll: Best Sub-Ohm Tank Flavour

Best Sub-Ohm Tank for 60-100W Mostly Flavour (& Clouds)

• Total voters

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I voted but wanted to say that I'd give 2nd place to the Cascade tank because of the ability to work with so many coils, I just may not have found the best pairing. The FreeMax Fireluke is by far the best for flavor as for as sub-ohm tanks go, but the cascade is so versatile it's hard to count it out.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) Smok Prince tank with RBA base
2) FreeMax Mesh Pro (triple mesh coil)
3) Horizontech Falcon (mesh coil)

Honorable mention= Horizontech Arco 2 (flax coil) Smok Prince tank (strip or mesh coil.)

All solid choices for flavor and great vapor production for around $30.00, but the RBA base for the Prince tank will run you about $12.00-17.00 extra.
Nice that most of these tanks come in SS or resin with a variety of color choices.

1) Smok Prince tank with RBA base
2) FreeMax Mesh Pro (triple mesh coil)
3) Horizontech Falcon (mesh coil)

Honorable mention= Horizontech Arco 2 (flax coil) Smok Prince tank (strip or mesh coil.)

All solid choices for flavor and great vapor production for around $30.00, but the RBA base for the Prince tank will run you about $12.00-17.00 extra.
Nice that most of these tanks come in SS or resin with a variety of color choices.
Curious, are there any requirements running the triple mesh coil in the Freemax? Such as dual batteries or anything like that? Do you know of any where that sells them?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Fire Luke, IMO, is second only to the Boreas, but the only other one I've tried on the list is the Crown III and I didn't care for it. Big thumbs up for the Prince w/RBA, as per @ChrisL, could not for the life of me get a stock coil in that one without profuse leaking. Ordered the RBA deck from FT for less than $10 and it kept me from tossing that tank in the garbage.

VU Sponsors