Not open for further replies.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a near full bottle of a green juice that was given to me, and upon a very brief tasting I'm thinking it tastes like all the descriptions of Pluid that I've heard. Pure licorice/black jelly beans. It won't come out of my wick, my whole office smells like licorice and/or black jelly beans, and needless to say, it's just not a flavor that appeals to me but I've heard some like it.
If you happen to be a Pluid fan, I will gladly give it to you, free of charge. Otherwise the approximate 28ml left is going down the drain at work, as I don't care to have it linger in my house. :D

qoj95fr.jpg

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds like a Jaegermeister flavor, yes it is a strong strong odor

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ouuuu don't flush it I'll take it!! Lol if someone else needs it more by all means let them have it but if it comes down to ya pouring it I'll take it ! :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not a "bad" juice, very strong flavor, very sweet. Just not my thing, and I hate to toss anything someone else might need or enjoy.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a Jaegermeister flavor, yes it is a strong strong odor

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Ouuuu don't flush it I'll take it!! Lol if someone else needs it more by all means let them have it but if it comes down to ya pouring it I'll take it ! :)
If either of you guys want it, I can ship it out on Monday. ;)

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I've never tried one like that but sounds super good to me :) but like I said if someone truly needs it give it to them instead

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I've never tried one like that but sounds super good to me :) but like I said if someone truly needs it give it to them instead
PM me your address and it's on its way. :D

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a near full bottle of a green juice that was given to me, and upon a very brief tasting I'm thinking it tastes like all the descriptions of Pluid that I've heard. Pure licorice/black jelly beans. It won't come out of my wick, my whole office smells like licorice and/or black jelly beans, and needless to say, it's just not a flavor that appeals to me but I've heard some like it.
If you happen to be a Pluid fan, I will gladly give it to you, free of charge. Otherwise the approximate 28ml left is going down the drain at work, as I don't care to have it linger in my house. :D

qoj95fr.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Noooo! Pif it Pif it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors