ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thats one FUGLY tattoo.

I voted.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Done! I have one of those as well an eye with the ying and yang in the middle looks like a giant bug.

KillaGT

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Makes ya wish you could back in time & kick own ass so you wouldn't get it lol

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been there, even if you don't win get it covered up if you don't like it. I waited many many years to get one I hated covered up. It becomes very addictive though lol. Like scratchin an itch you just can't reach.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I gotcha... I have a couple myself that aren't horrible, but definitely could use some work... My left arm is occupied by quality, right arm, well, I was young and didn't choose artists as well as I should've. Hope ya win!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have 2 sleeves as well they are nice lol thanks for voting for me
No problem... I have two forearm pieces and two shoulder pieces, one forearm was a good 12 hours, as it's big. It's one of the good ones, too. I want to do sleeves, but the money isn't there. I'm not gonna do it until I have it all saved up. Multiple sessions will be needed, but I'm not playing the get a bit done here, then saving and getting more done game. I want to be able to have the cash in hand, so I can schedule it all and finish it. Don't wanna have just an outline for a long period of time.

KillaGT

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Today is the last day of regular voting before they narrow it down to the top 5, you are allowed to vote once per day. Hopefully I can hit the top 5 thanks for all of your help!!!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Voted again...I missed that you could vote once a day. Sorry... Hope you win!

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I voted Killa. You can't go through life with a regretful tattoo ! lol

VU Sponsors