Become a Patron!

Please sign petition regarding PA. tax

Jerry J

Member For 5 Years
Is there any way that this link can be set up as some sort of popup in all of the varies forum here in VU? I know that we ALL feel that this is beyond critical since this legislation could be the boilerplate for the same legislation across the country. Action needs to be taken now!

Joe, if you monitor this thread, could you possibly send the link out in a "Daily Deals" announcement, please?

I do not want to be considered a criminal for using a cigarette alternative to stop smoking cigarettes!

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can also leave comments at the bottom. I would urge you to do so. Squeaky wheel and all.....

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
signed

come on even if you dont live in PA this is important, because if this succeeds it will give every other state ideas

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Signed.
I purchase from a long time PA vendor, and VU vendor, and this tax will make them uncompetitive in the national market place.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Signed with a long post lol..

At first I thought you either had to pay money or share on facebook to sign, neither of which I wanted to do, but I found my way out of the seemingly endless redirect loop lol

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But I live in PA and didnt learn about this tax until it was already signed into law. Its insane the way the law is written.

Im ok with the state taking a cut of vaping through taxation, but 40% on everything including current inventories and on personal out of state purchases is fucking insane and it literally will create criminals out of anyone who buys a bottle of juice online and doesnt send the state a check for 40%. Thats fucking crazy bordering on criminal.

VU Sponsors