Become a Patron!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I recently purchased a Hammer of God V2 for my husband. He has been having problems with the button falling off, and also having problems getting it to fire. We have taken it apart, put it back together and still having these problems. Can I please get some help with how to fix it?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
can you send/post pictures of it?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recently purchased a Hammer of God V2 for my husband. He has been having problems with the button falling off, and also having problems getting it to fire. We have taken it apart, put it back together and still having these problems. Can I please get some help with how to fix it?
I don't have problems with the fire-button...BUT welcome to VU....:vino:

Like @RMarcusY said, please post a couple pictures of the button assembled and disassembled.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just my opinion but I don't think you should be playing around with a MECH MOD.

I agree with Steve ( above). Personally Id rather use mods with all the protection factors! All it takes is one time to get burned badly!! Batteries need caution when using.
Throw out this mod you have, or return it, but be safe! Get a good brand that has been around a long time!
Beware of cheap clones.

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I can not post any pics. I have tried to several times but the site wont let me.

Really hard to know where to start with the information you have given. Firing problems could be anything from the coils being set up incorrectly to using batteries that can't cope with the current draw.

What tank is being used on it?
Are you using re buildable coils?
What are the coils, what resistance are they supposed to be? What does an ohm meter show them to be?
What batteries are you using?

VU Sponsors