Become a Patron!

Please HELP

I'm currently using an Aegis vape with Blazer Pro coil and a Sense tank....AWT IMR 26650 5200MAH batteries. I want to know if there is a better battery I can use be cause once I hit it a couple times at 100w I have to lower my wattage to 90 and keep getting lower on wattage until I get to about 60w!!! Then I have to change the battery....This shit sucks!!!! Thanks guys!!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the battery sucks
short lesson
the only real companies making 18650 batteries are sony,samsung LG and panasonic
everything else is called a rewrap....meaning they take the other companies rejects and relabel them
rewraps always are a lie on the wrap

the most mah you can get from one 18650 is 3000
at 3000 the max amp is going to be 20cdr

so you need to get some real batteries
buy from a trusted source because there can be fakes out there

2 of the most trusted companies online are
liionwholesale.com
and
imrbatteries.com

there are a few others but those 2 are off the top of my head
a good battery will cost you about $7ish each

models to buy
sony vtc5a
lg hg2 he 4
samsung 30q 25r

those are about the 5 mosty recommend for a regulated mod

get yourself some of those i think many will agree vtc5a is best for high wattage

but ymmv

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking 26650 not 18650. 26s have a new ijoy that came out a few months ago. A guy named mooch does extensive battery testing but I don't have a link. I'm sure someone will chime in with more knowledge than me

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Aegis works the best in the 50W-60W region as that is what it was designed for, the same as 90% of all the other single battery mods out there.

If you require a 100W for vaping, then you really need to look into a dual or triple battery mod for any kind of battery life.

VU Sponsors