Become a Patron!

Please help me

I am CPL Gray my unit has currently deployed to Afghanistan an we are really short on vape juice we have been sharing juice with each other cause some people have ran out. We are not on a built base that has stores on it it’s just a small base. So if anyone sees this an can help my unit out please message me and I can give you the address thank you very much.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mate, I agree with @JuicyLucy here. Better to ask for some links to some vendors shipping to military bases. No need to risk OPSEC here by way of an open channel transmission of your location. This site is an open channel too, there's no SSL or https on it so everything "goes over" in clear text. For the most part that's alright. It does though present some minor considerations which might be bigger ones for some.

Vendor sites regularly have the SSL or https due to covering for financial transactions. That means their "traffic" is encrypted and usually with a 256 bit standard military AES. Commerce has adopted the military standard for encryption for obvious enough reasons.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am CPL Gray my unit has currently deployed to Afghanistan an we are really short on vape juice we have been sharing juice with each other cause some people have ran out. We are not on a built base that has stores on it it’s just a small base. So if anyone sees this an can help my unit out please message me and I can give you the address thank you very much.
I sent you a private message, click on the picture of yourself in the upper right corner and then Conversations

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I went to the website "anysoldier" where soldiers can sign up for things they need, the ones who don't get care packages or have big stores on their posts that are overseas, and you can click the branch of service or find who you want to ship to by doing a search of an item you want to send or clicking their branch of military or there are several filters, even what states in the United States that they came from.
I tried searching a few terms relating to vape juice.. and the term "Vape" only brought up one person who said that they needed some Vape juice for their unit, but this would be a great place for you to sign up and you can put down exactly what you need, and let people know what is not allowed.
They only give out the parts of your apo address you need to know and I have not seen them give as much detail as they used to, for safety reasons. They put new requests up daily.. so it's pretty cool.
One Christmas the company I worked at did a charity where we bought the products and the company paid shipping for soldiers we picked from this site.
I spent $350 at the Dollar Tree and was able to send 5 huge heavy boxes full of toiletries and Little Debbie's and hand warmers Etc, and got letters and pictures back from several people in the unit. It was very rewarding.

VU Sponsors