Become a Patron!

Please help me round out my flavor supply.

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm working on a very limited budget at the moment and am looking to expand my flavor inventory. I like fruits and creams, custards and dessert type flavors. I have a pretty good supply of VG, PG and nic. I'll have about $25 to spend this month on flavors.

I currently have (all LA):
  1. Bavarian Cream
  2. Banana Cream
  3. Cheesecake
  4. Cinnamon Roll
  5. Marshmallow
  6. Cotton Candy
  7. Praline Cream
  8. Black Walnut
  9. Chocolate Hazelnut
  10. Peanut Butter
  11. Coconut
  12. Pineapple
  13. Raspberry
  14. Apple
  15. Pear
  16. Strawberry Kiwi
  17. Blackberry
  18. Peach
  19. Strawberry
  20. Watermelon
  21. Pomegranate
I really want to get some CAP, (Cin Danish Swirl, Sugar Cookie, Vanillia Custard V2, FV sitting in a cart now) and TFA (Bav Cream, Cin Danish, Vanillin, Graham Clear, Strawberries and cream, Dragonfruit, toasted marshmallow sitting in the same cart). I've done a lot of reading and I keep seeing these flavors a lot, but still feel like I'm missing stuff to be well rounded.

I know I also need some good fruits (LA is very candy like, would like some more natural tasting flavors). I think what I have in the cart covers most of my custard and bakery needs to start. What creams, milks, etc should I be looking at as well?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I first started DIY I purchased flavors according to what I thought I might need. Most of those are now given away, and I now purchase according to the recipes I want to make much more efficient and less waste imo!

Flavor Art make wonderful creams and fruits!

VU Sponsors