Become a Patron!

Please Help Me! Experts....my mod (USV) is stuck in bypass!,

My two year old pressed the buttons while I was teaching her brother. She is sneaky and thinks it’s something special because she can’t have it and I always do. I hate that she got a hold of it and feel like a terrible mom, but she had climbed on the homeschool desk area and now my “smoking device” is what my Dad calls it....is messed up and I am in withdrawal. I will pay for help through PayPal!,

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Switch the Mode back to Temp or Wattage should be something like 3 clicks (Fire Button) and then use the up/down buttons. I do not own one of them but that is how many of my own work.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You Tube has many reviews on many mods- maybe look for yours and they will explain how to get yours out of bypass.
skip to 13:34 and Jai explains the modes.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
If anyone PMs you offering help for PayPal tell them to kindly F....Off

You’ll get help in here free ;) ....see ^^

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully someone here familiar with the USV mods will notice this thread.

btw 3 clicks is a fairly common way to switch between modes.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
If anyone PMs you offering help for PayPal tell them to kindly F....Off

You’ll get help in here free ;) ....see ^^
LOL- I didn't understand what she meant by- she would pay by Paypal- what??? Maybe she wants to mail the mod to someone to fix it for her????
If she is home schooling kids she should be smart enough to get the instruction booklet out and read how to get it out of Bypass mode- but Jai's video helps explain it.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My two year old pressed the buttons while I was teaching her brother. She is sneaky and thinks it’s something special because she can’t have it and I always do. I hate that she got a hold of it and feel like a terrible mom, but she had climbed on the homeschool desk area and now my “smoking device” is what my Dad calls it....is messed up and I am in withdrawal. I will pay for help through PayPal!,

5 clicks of the power button should go to the menu, then scroll with the up/down button until you get to Power mode

I am not sure what exact model of USV mod you have, if this doesnt work than we need to know the exact model

"The menu is a lettle bet funkeh"

Go to 6:55

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suspected she was used to paying for help elsewhere - she/he/it just created the account today.. Maybe prior experiences were purchased.

VU Sponsors