Become a Patron!

Please help, Im spending a lot on batteries

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Understood. I just thought it odd that Sony would show that verbiage when none of the other manufacturers I saw did. Perhaps because Sony has learned that their batteries are among the most recommended in the vaping community, their legal teams have made it their business to protect Sony from liability better than other companies are doing.
Sony, LG and Samsung will not sell their cells DIRECTLY to anyone who markets to the vaping community.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The worst of the Bunch is Ehpro who is now rewrapping cells under the Ehpro label and is putting hugely inflated ratings on the wrapper.

But on their website they say that the cells are not intended for vaping use....
And yet they are a vaping brand....
And their cells do not say not for vaping on their wrappers.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I recommend all vapers to watch Mooch's videos and learn about batteries and how to more safely use them in vaping.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCePHh3NMvu3rW2LFJeOWo-Q

I have recommended that to so many people. Now that he is making videos, people that once wouldn't read his blog, are finally willing to at least watch his vids and are getting the info.

Understood. I just thought it odd that Sony would show that verbiage when none of the other manufacturers I saw did. Perhaps because Sony has learned that their batteries are among the most recommended in the vaping community, their legal teams have made it their business to protect Sony from liability better than other companies are doing.

Sony probably sent them a cease and desist and forced them into adding the extra verbiage. This happens all the time. It also could be what his wholesaler made him do. Sony doesn't sell directly to retail wholesalers so the middle man can control a lot.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Okay, Thank you... Now I just need to figure out where I can buy a charger. Just out of curiosity.... I have heard, that Smok sucks now you are advising that vaporfi sucks, the local shop said that Vappresso sucks. haha What the hell should I go with?
I love my smok xpriv with the prince tank

Damn you and my wife would get a long. haha Glass is always half full... Im on the side of Shit I have spent so much on batteries and I also I have to get a new mod! Do you have any recommendations on mods? I am not trying to win any vape competitions. Just have a good reliable mod.
Smok x priv kit with the prince tank

champton

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have recommended that to so many people. Now that he is making videos, people that once wouldn't read his blog, are finally willing to at least watch his vids and are getting the info.

Some people have the attention span of a doorknob when it comes to reading. You'd be better off making conversation with your bedroom walls. :|

VU Sponsors