Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Reviews - The C Flat by Vaptio

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is Pizza Dave reviews, and today I have a starter kit for people that are entry level vapers. This is the C Flat pen by Vaptio. This device was sent to me by Vaptio for review.

f79eb5911f589f970412f00185b556a3.jpg

Overview

The C Flat pen looks like it belongs in a tuxedo jacket. I received the pearl white and gold version, and boy does it look classy! It is super light and compact and comes presented nicely in typical Vaptio packaging. The device includes a usb charging cord, replacement pod, and well written manual. Operation is as simple as it gets. 5 clicks on, 5 clicks off, press the fire button to vape it. The C Flat comes with refillable pods, which are disposable when the coil goes bad. The top has a silicone plug which you simply pull, and refill. The device holds 1.5 mL of e liquid, which lasts quite a long time. The C Flat runs at a constant wattage of 15W, which feels about right for the coils. The pods are easy to change, by popping the top, and pulling the pod forward and out. Super simple, and easy. Flavor is actually quite nice, which I was surprised at! It does offer two different levels of air flow control. With the button facing up, the air flow is a bit more restricted. With the button down it is more open. Both are more MTL for me, but one could do a direct inhale with the button facing down. The mouth piece is very comfortable in the mouth, and it feels far less crued to vape on than large mouth pieces. I find this to be a huge plus for someone just starting out. Big devices are intimidating for entry level vapers, and this just isn’t.

eddf73d6e7757fe5c9dd41953b3ae866.jpg

cd3b7f35ce96107bab18ec5f58af9b25.jpg

As you can see, it is nice and compact in hand.

0cd1349ff63d1bf83ff20b363f77c387.jpg

82b1f504711975fc30780201c7ef9174.jpg

Final Thoughts

There isn’t a lot to go into detail about this device. It is very simple, functional, and flavorful. It is definitely designed for an entry level vaper, but I enjoyed vaping on it as well. It vapes best with a higher nic level, and thinner juice. I ran 6mg 65/35 e juice and it worked great. The battery life is excellent and got me through two work days before needing a charge. The tank was empty at the same time the battery was low, which is a nice indicator of when your battery may be going dead. Worst case scenario, is that this can be charging as you vape on it, so no nic fits as long as you can charge it somewhere! Vaptio did a great job creating this starter kit, and they have several others that are very similar. I strongly recommend this to people thinking about vaping and want to see what they think of vaping. The price point seems a bit high, but it seems competitive with the pod market.

36449fabb0e2fc547fc6962962a0b981.jpg

The C flat can be found on vaptio.com for $39.99.

7727b9f5151a2590397f9302f7155cb5.jpg

Thank you all for reading my review. This has been delivered by Pizza Dave – real reviews with no extra toppings.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors