Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Delivers - An AIO Review - The Slide by Vladdin

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone, Pizza Dave here, delivering you a review of the Slide AIO by Vladdin. This device is similar to some others on the market, but with a twist. I say some others, as it is similar to something like the Pal II. It features a 2ml pod, concealed behind a sliding door. These doors slide up and down with ease, but they spring open and closed each time. This device also has adjustable power output and 1000mah battery. It is a simple device, so this should be rather quick! Let’s get right to it eh?

DISCLAIMER: This device and liquid was sent to me by Vladdin for review.

WHAT YOU GET

• 1 Slide 1000mah device
  • 1 2ml pod
  • 1 .8-ohm mesh coil
  • 1 1.2-ohm round-wire coil
  • 1 Micro-USB charging cable
  • 1 Spare pod plug
  • Paperwork

Available in four black-framed models with green, purple, red, and blue resin.

STOCK SHOT
8wDovj8.jpg

SAMPLE PACKAGING
t2J9lMg.jpg

OUT OF BOX
77Q5rDG.jpg

MISC. INFORMATION

• Measurements – 82mm x 45.8mm x 20.2mm
  • Capacity – 2ml
  • Range – 3.3-3.7v
  • Battery – Built-in 1000mah
  • Other features – sliding resin side panels to expose the pod

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

I really like how this looks. It is a simple device but has many of the features I like to see in pod systems. It has adjustable output, 3-stage battery indication, adjustable airflow, and a nice-looking resin accent panel. It feels great in hand and is still compact. 1000mah is a pro out of the gate as well, so it should last all day for most people.

OPERATION

Like I said in my intro, this is a simple device. Click the fire button 5 times to turn the device on and off and press the fire button 3 times to adjust the power output as indicated by the LED above the charge port.

• Green – 3.7v
  • Blue – 3.5v
  • Red – 3.3v

The device has 3 LEDs for battery life. 1 led is 0-35%, 2 leds is 35-70%, and 3 leds is 70-100%. These are also the same when charging. Once fully charged, the leds shut off. That’s about all you need to know about running this thing.

PODS

The pod design of this is similar to what we have seen on devices like the Artery Pal series. These are more of an all in one, with replaceable coil which is screwed into a base with adjustable air flow. These hold 2ml of liquid and are refilled via a rubber plug. The opening is a decent size, but like many of this design, you must fill patiently to avoid a mess. I found that a full pod got me through an entire workday without any worries, and that is the same with both coils. The tip on this is built-in to the pod and resembles a round 510 which is comfortable on the lips from all angles. The base where the coil is screwed into has an AFC, so finding the right draw for you is easy.

MISCELLANEOUS PHOTOS

em2OBol.jpg

Iy8cK9N.jpg

ZGgLaeq.jpg

lp4IssL.jpg

9YtbWxt.jpg

ldT1t2j.jpg

SHaB802.jpg

PerM0mn.jpg

HOW IT VAPES / FINAL THOUGHTS

This device has a lot of good going for it. It has adjustable output, battery indication, and a neat sliding door which is like a fidget device (I messed with it all the time). The 1000mah battery lasted me well into two days of use, with some noticeable drop off in power once it hits 1 LED. The flavor I get from the both coils is good, sitting somewhere in the middle to upper tier of current pod systems. I don’t feel there is a massive difference in flavor or air flow between the two, but I found one con with them. Coil life. I started to get a burned flavor and dry hits around the 8ml mark, which was just one week of use. I know that coil life is different for everyone, but that’s what I got. Other than that, it is a nice device that does its job. The air flow is adjustable on this, but when fully open it is quite airy and can be taken as a restricted direct lung inhale. When closed down, it becomes a middle of the road MTL draw but it never gets super tight. Flavor is best when fully open, so this is only recommended for those who like their pod systems more open. All in all, this isn’t a bad pod system, but it doesn’t blow me away all thanks to the coils. If the coils were better, I would rank it much higher.

THE OVEN TEST

If this one accidentally went into the pizza oven, would I go out and buy another? It’s another that I would not be sad if it burned.

PROS

• Nice styling
  • 3-stage battery indication
  • 3 levels of output
  • 1000mah battery lasts
  • Adjustable airflow
  • Sliding side is fun to play with

CONS

• Coil life is not the best
  • Fill method can be messy if you aren’t careful
  • Airier than it should be

Thank you all for reading this review and thank you to Vladdin for review. I am seeing these online for about $35.

Pizza Dave – Delivering real reviews, with no extra toppings

REVIEW CRITERIA: I use each item for about two weeks to ensure I have collected enough data to adequately write a review. I use the same e liquid in tanks or rdas throughout all my reviews to ensure that I am comparing apples to apples between all modern equipment. I do not post reviews until I feel confident that I have used it enough to give an educated review. The reason I started doing reviews was due to poor purchasing decisions in my vaping infancy about two years ago. Back then, I purchased several different pieces of hardware without really enjoying it and I hope my reviews can guide people into spending their hard-earned money more wisely than I did! ****Keep in mind that some items I receive may be pre-release and not in retail packaging. Quality may be less than the finished product and what is in the package may differ from the retail package as well.

VU Sponsors