Become a Patron!

Pizza Dave Delivers - An AIO Review - The CyberX by Cybervape

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone, Pizza Dave here, delivering you a review of the CyberX AIO by Cybervape. This is a new company to hit the market. They are big into the Cyber Punk theme and it really shows with this device. This device comes in 4 different colors, has 3ml capacity, has mesh and round wire replaceable coils, and has an 800mah internal battery. Along with these features we are used to seeing, this also has a small display showing battery level, atomizer resistance, lock/unlock, and adjustable output. It has quite bit packed into a small device, so let’s get right to it eh?

DISCLAIMER: This device and liquid was sent to me by Cybervape for review.

WHAT YOU GET

• 1 Cyberx 800mah device
  • 1 3ml pod
  • 1 .5-ohm mesh coil
  • 1 1.2-ohm coil
  • USB-C charging cable
  • 1 Lanyard
  • Paperwork

Available in white/rainbow, black/gunmetal, blue/yellow, and violet/orange.

SAMPLE PACKAGING
0srhlL6.jpg

joebgen.jpg

OUT OF BOX
t5KdtCV.jpg

MISC. INFORMATION

• Measurements – 83.6mm x 39.75mm x 20.7mm
  • Capacity – 3mL
  • Range – 5-30w
  • Battery – Built-in 800mah
  • Other features – Adjustable wattage, and three modes

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Awesome packaging. It grabs the eye and has everything laid out really well. Every time I see nice packaging, I get the feeling that the company is passionate about what they have created. The manual, while rather generic is well done and this was unexpected from a new company. I am used to seeing manuals with poor writing, especially from small/new companies, but not with this one. I love most of all that the extras weren’t just jammed into a box I have to pour out to see what is there. The device also doesn’t disappoint. I am down with their design and love the futuristic, yet simplistic designs of each. The exterior of the device is coated with a rubberized finish, which feels nice but is not too sticky. I have the modest gunmetal and black, but also the louder purple/orange combo. Both look great and give off a vibe that these were sent back in time to me. We all know that looks don’t mean jack though, so let’s discuss the details.

OPERATION

The Cyber X is a relatively simple device to operate, but it also has a lot of features for a pod system. The small display makes operation much easier, and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. 5 clicks of the fire button turn the device on and off, three clicks of the fire button select the mode, and pressing the up and down buttons together will lock the adjustments, but it will still vape. The settings of the device are as follows.

• Wattage – from 5 to 30w
  • Variable Voltage – from 1 to 6v
  • Temp control – from 200 to 600 degrees

Along with showing the settings of the device, the display shows a 4-bar battery display, resistance of the coil, and faults, should they occur. It is simple to use but has nice features. The screen is a little dark, so it is a little tough to see in direct sunlight, but I am fond of having the screen none the less.

PODS

The pods on this device have a 3ml capacity and have replaceable coils. That being said, I kind of way to classify it has an AIO. Some of these pods are tinted colors, but the black/gunmetal version has just a dark tinted pod. The colored pods are lighter and make seeing the level a little easier for sure, so I liked them a bit more. To refill the pods, there is a small plug on the side the pull up (in photo gallery). The opening is large, so refilling was not a messy occasion. The coils are unscrewed out the bottom just like we have seen on devices such as the Pal II series of devices. The coils even look similar to something like in that device, but I am unsure just yet if other brands are compatible. Also similar to these other devices, air flow is adjusted via a locking AFC at the base of the coil. Air enters through a channel on the side and right into the air flow inlet of the coil base.

Speaking of airflow, these offer a wide variety of MTL applications. With the mesh, it is more of a loose MTL draw, while the round-wire parallel coil is choked off a little more and that is without taking into consideration the AFC. Once closed down, the air reduces some, but it doesn’t get SUPER restricted like some others. This is a middle of the road MTL draw in my opinion. If I am going to rate it against the Orion Plus with a mesh coil, the round wire wide open is like the Orion with airflow 1/3 closed, and the mesh is close to the Orion fully open.

MISCELLANEOUS PHOTOS

w0uIvRy.jpg

765vHBU.jpg

afd1wUX.jpg

vcJVrwV.jpg

6BRdCt3.jpg

LN5pgAK.jpg

zTKU9qT.jpg

vFfZkFs.jpg

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HOW IT VAPES / FINAL THOUGHTS

Ok, so it has some nice features, but how does it vape? Well, for a new company they really nailed it. The performance I get from this is great. In wattage mode, it functions well, offering excellent flavor from both coils and with enough battery to last me all day. Also, when the battery does need charging, this charges up super quick thanks to USB-C charging (less than 1-hour charge). Variable Voltage mode is something I don’t dabble in much, so I didn’t dabble here. Temp control was something that intrigued me a bit. I don’t think it “really” works, with all temperatures feeling similar in warmth and I never noticed a large taper in output. I vaped the heck out of it in both wattage and temp control modes and never got burnt hits, so it’s hard to say. The mesh is SS and the round-wire are kanthal. The mesh works great in SS and it bumps the warmth of the vape up similar to if I ran it at about 27-28w or so, and it never burned so maybe it is doing something. Putting it in temp control with the round wire leads to an instant burnt it, firing very hot (rip lungs). I never experienced any leaking with the coils, but I did get a gurgle or two at times. This happened if it sat for a while or when I had the wattage on the lowest of the recommended settings. Other than that, I have NO complaints with their coils. I am going on 18mL on the mesh coil and 12mL on the round-wire and they taste just as good as they did when they were new. With all of the good things, comes a couple of minor cons that I must point out. One, the darker tinted pods make viewing level really tough, especially when viewing through the window. If I pop the door, I could tell where it was at, but still tough. This wasn’t an issue with the blue tinted pod. Another con is the display brightness. Hidden behind a tough textured plastic makes it tough to see in direct sunlight, but no problem indoors. The last con could be coil availability as I don’t know what other brands may fit. I am going to try and find some at a local shop and will report back if I find one. One might find a con in the feel of the devices weight. It feels pretty cheap and appears to be a plastic body with all weight being the board and battery. Lastly, not really a con, but there is an LED on the side of the device that serves no real purpose from what I can tell. All in all, if you like the styling of this device, just get it. I am growing very fond of this device and with the samples in front of me, I have very little to gripe about.

THE OVEN TEST

If this one accidentally went into the pizza oven, would I go out and buy another? I definitely will. These, right now, are ranked in the upper tier of pod systems this year.

PROS

• Great flavor
  • Lots of features
  • Small size
  • Not a bad price point
  • 3mL capacity
  • Display w/ settings, battery indication, and resistance

CONS

• Dark tinted pod doesn’t help with viewing level
  • Screen isn’t very bright
  • Unsure of coil compatibility (will do my best to find compatible coils)
  • Body feels like it is plastic so while lightweight, feels cheap

Thank you all for reading this review and thank you to Cybervape for review. I am only seeing this listed on their site for now, and it sells for $39.99 and a 5-pack of coils goes for $15.99.

Pizza Dave – Delivering real reviews, with no extra toppings

REVIEW CRITERIA: I use each item for about two weeks to ensure I have collected enough data to adequately write a review. I use the same e liquid in tanks or rdas throughout all my reviews to ensure that I am comparing apples to apples between all modern equipment. I do not post reviews until I feel confident that I have used it enough to give an educated review. The reason I started doing reviews was due to poor purchasing decisions in my vaping infancy about two years ago. Back then, I purchased several different pieces of hardware without really enjoying it and I hope my reviews can guide people into spending their hard-earned money more wisely than I did! ****Keep in mind that some items I receive may be pre-release and not in retail packaging. Quality may be less than the finished product and what is in the package may differ from the retail package as well.

VU Sponsors