Become a Patron!

Pitbull Ejuice of Hanover PA (shipping warning)

Company name:
Vape Juice, Pit Bull Rescue | Hanover, PA
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier:
22 October 2014
How did you contact the supplier?
Email,Phone,Facebook
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
Order ID: 233144935
General nature of complaint:
Shipping Damage
Briefly describe your problem or issue:
Placed order Oct 22nd
Wacky Watermelon $11.99 X 1 = $69.99
(ml: 120 ml glass dropper bottle) +$58.00
(nic: 6)
PitBull Punch $11.99 X 1 = $69.99
(ml: 120 ml glass dropper bottle) +$58.00
(nic: 6)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Total $139.98

They sent the shipment in a small flatrate box. They wrapped one wrap of small bubble tape around the glass bottles.

Received a box of gooey glass. Contacted them 4 times over 3 weeks with no response.

Called them and left messages, posted on facebook and they deleted my post. Emailed them and it went unanswered. My first and obviously my last order. I don't care what their excuse it this was just wrong. Even if their choice was not to replace my product they could have at least responded to me. I order a lot of juice from many vendors. This is a first for me where a company would outright refuse to answer me and then silence me by deleting my correspondence with them. Reported to the BBB and now posting here to let everyone know if they poorly pack your order and it gets broke, expect no compensation at all even if they do not offer any shipping options such as insured delivery. Its glass bottles, perhaps better packing would have avoided this mess.

A friend gave me a sample of their juice and I thought it was great. I wanted to buy my own so I placed a good sized order. They totally destroyed my faith in them as a company.

I wanted to save others from the same trouble I am experiencing now.

PitBullVapeJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I am Bill owner and founder of PitBull Vape Juice.
I have just read your post on here and do not like what I have read.
That is not how my business is run.
Any issues with damages are looked into by me personally and I make the judgement call. There are tons of people that say their bottles are broken in transit just to get free juice. We keep track of each breakage complaint and you would be amazed at how many times 1 person says they received an empty bottle. All I ask is for a picture to prove such damage and I send replacements plus extras or the trouble.
Why would I let you spend over a $100.00 and not have my product.
I have looked up your complaint and can not find any.
I am not saying you are lying...just isn't how I operate.
I just do not understand.
If you see this.
Contact me and I will make it right.
PitBull

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I may be wrong Bill, but this post was from last November, and their only post here ever. They have not been active here since the date of the post.

I call drive by trolling on this one...

Is your order count actually this high? Order ID: 233144935

Nice to see you step in and defend your company though!

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the reality is things get broken in transit, it happens. However alot of people take an unfair advantage of this fact, which ruins it for the honest person that really did get a damaged shipment. Kudos for stepping in and defending your buisness.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I had this happen with another vendor. I contacted them and they asked, as Bill did, for pictures. I sent a picture and they promptly replaced the broken items. I think that is more than reasonable. And, it sounds like Bill is "more" than reasonable.

I would encourage all VU members to notice the message count of what I call vendor bashers. I have seen so many on this forum where that is their only post!!! In my mind, doesn't lend a lot of credibility.

I'm very happy the vendor in this situation responded! The post dates are somewhat interesting!

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know what Bill, post up your website, and I'll buy a few bottles off of you when I get paid next week and I'll give a fair review :)

You know what Bill, post up your website, and I'll buy a few bottles off of you when I get paid next week and I'll give a fair review :)

I know that this is an old post but I just happened to come upon it while researching a flavor that I have yet to try, from this company I love.... I just wanted to let you guys know that Bill, the owner of Pitbull Vape Juice passed away if u are wondering why u never got a response back from him in regards to u requesting for him to leave his website address!! His wife does still however own and operate the company. As a loyal customer to Pitbull Vape Juice, I was upset to see the guy on here complaining so harshly. I have a real hard time believing that if this really happened to him that they didn't attempt to make it right somehow. It makes me feel like he was maybe just trying to get some free product, cause the stuff is just that good!!! They used to own and operate their business outta the hometown I live in before the husband passed away, and these ppl were nothing outside of awesome and easy to deal with. To be 110% honest, I will not smoke any other brand of Vape juices!!! No lie.... I've tried lots of brands and have wasted too much money trying to find something that is even half as good as what they offer!! I always end up disappointed with anything else I try so I have just quit trying other stuff. Now I just try to break away from my favorite Pitbull flavor and try to try something else they offer instead because they are consistent and I haven't been disappointed yet!! That's what led me to this site was curiosity of a flavor of theirs that I have yet to try. But anyways.... to anyone out there reading this, YOU HAVE TO TRY PITBULL VAPE JUICE!!! You don't know what you are missing. I'm personally stuck on Blue Nose and CANNOT lay it down. It's outta this world tasty and I have to have it at all times. My husband loves the Puppy Drool. I like it too, but can't stay off the Blue Nose for long lol!! And they also sell another brand they created called Appalachian Vape Juice that is available on their website and I highly recommend Circuit Rider out of that blend!!! I've yet to try anything that I didn't like from them, just some I love better than others. I've been Vaping since 2014 and they were in Newport, TN then which is where I live and they are the reason I'm still Vaping today. If for any reason they ever do away with Pitbull, I will be lost. But for real yall!!... support his wife and family in their continued journey. They are the best in the market flavor wise in my opinion. Pitbullvapejuice.Com is the link. You can thank me later!!! :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those are some ridiculously high prices, it should be in silver lined bottles.

Those are some ridiculously high prices, it should be in silver lined bottles.

I do agree that I wish the prices were lower, but on occasion they do offer coupon codes and that's when I try to wait to load up. Too me it's still worth it tho, cause I feel like it's honestly that good. It's equal pricing to most of the other "good" brands in the market. I honestly think most of what's considered to be quality vape juice is overpriced, especially now that I have researched how to DIY on the juices. Now I really feel like a lot of the brands out there are way overpriced. I also sometimes buy thru the other vendors that sale it when they offer sales, so u can find it a little cheaper if u shop around. I wish they would get it back in stock in my local area. Seems like it's always cheaper to buy from a retailer than directly from the company itself.

VU Sponsors