PIF - Samsung Batteries

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Back again with another PIF. I bought a set of Samsung 25R batteries at the 2015 NJ Vape Expo by accident, not realizing they are flat tops. I only use REOS and have a serious button mashing problem already, so these are a bust for me.

They are brand new Samsung INR18650-25Rs. I charged them once to try. Here's a photo from RTD and a link to describe them. My house is under construction so I can't take my own photo right now. They look identical but the labels have 2EC1 instead of 2E82.

DSC_0176__42817.1415320602.1280.1280.JPG

Here is a description http://www.rtdvapor.com/samsung-inr18650-25r-2500mah/

I got lucky in my last PIF where all takers were regular forum contributors, but given the problems people seem to be having with folks taking advantage I have made up a few rules for this one.

To take this PIF you must meet all 3 criterion.

1) You must have an avatar. (shows commitment to the site)

2) Must have been a member for 30 days or have 30 comments or 3 comments helping others on the forum (show links or enough info I can easily find them).

3) While I prefer giving it to someone in need, I am more concerned it goes to someone who is educated about these batteries and will put them to good use. Briefly convince me you need them and/or have a mod that takes these.

Please don't PM me about the offer as I will only look in this thread for takers.

If you live in an extremely hot climate, I will send tracking and work with you to time their arrival so they don't bake in a hot outside mailbox.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All right, that was fast. I just checked your comments and you sure seem to know about batteries. PM me your address and I'll send them out tomorrow.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm gonna go through my stuff tonight, hopefully there's somebody who wants some of my vape gear or juice.I did participate in a coupe pif boxes but I'm sure I still have stuff lying around.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good to see this. As I've said many times vu has blessed me tremendously, glad to see someone who truly needs them get them as well. Mad respect my friend for doing this.

VU Sponsors