Become a Patron!

Pico Squeeze safety

Wovenwolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, I was thinking to buy a Pico Squeeze but I have some questions!

I'm new on building and I have a Wasp Nano, I use ONLY prebuilt coils so I was wondering how safe it will be to buy a Pico Squeeze.
I've read that some people had problems like it auto-fire without pressing the fire button or something! Would you suggest me to buy it as a beginner customer? Would you suggest me another kind of box?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Prebuilt coils will probably work best on a regulated squonker.
the squeeze is a mech/Mosfet with a max rating of 50 watts.

I love my Wasps on My pico squeezes but I use roundware builds from .30 - .35.
Any build less than .28 will use over 50 watts and will likely cause the Mosfet to short out sooner rather than later.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Cromwell knows what he's talking about

The Pico is a wonderful, inexpensive squonker, but it does have its quirks :)

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, I was thinking to buy a Pico Squeeze but I have some questions!

I'm new on building and I have a Wasp Nano, I use ONLY prebuilt coils so I was wondering how safe it will be to buy a Pico Squeeze.
I've read that some people had problems like it auto-fire without pressing the fire button or something! Would you suggest me to buy it as a beginner customer? Would you suggest me another kind of box?
If you are a beginner I would suggest getting a regulated mod. There are too many things that can go wrong with an unregulated mod for me to advise a beginner to use one. If you like to vape 70w and below there are plenty of good regulated single battery squankers you could choose from. If you like to vape 70w+ I would suggest a KangerTech Dripbox 160. It's dual battery and can go up to 160w, plus it's less than $50.

Wovenwolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are a beginner I would suggest getting a regulated mod. There are too many things that can go wrong with an unregulated mod for me to advise a beginner to use one. If you like to vape 70w and below there are plenty of good regulated single battery squankers you could choose from. If you like to vape 70w+ I would suggest a KangerTech Dripbox 160. It's dual battery and can go up to 160w, plus it's less than $50.
I'll check this one! Right now I have a Pico 25 and iJoy capo 100kit.. maybe I should use them for my Wasp Nano/ Intrepid RTA

VU Sponsors