Become a Patron!

PHINIAC SALE!

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
several new Phiddlestick Drip Tips have been to the website. The Drip Tips are handcrafted by Mesquite Maniac and are available in several varieties of Tru-Stone, Glow Stone (Glows in the dark) Acrylic and Wood! During our New Year sale receive 15% off of these and all other Drip Tips. See Coupon Details below!

Also during our Holiday Sale Monster RDA's are 10% off! No Coupon needed.

From now until January 5th 2015 you will also receive 15% off the following products:
http://phiniac.com/cid-124-1/bottles-jar.html

Last edited:

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a glass cartotank I got from phiniac 3ish years ago. It was awesome. I haven't used catros for some time now. Is there any conversions I do to make it usable as a tank for another atty or something. It is a awesome tank, but right now it is a $70 driptip holder. I know there probably isn't any thing I can do with it, but I figured I would see if anyone had any ideas of things they mau have done.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
im not sure but u could always contact them and ask. they r really sweet people and im sure would help u.

I have a glass cartotank I got from phiniac 3ish years ago. It was awesome. I haven't used catros for some time now. Is there any conversions I do to make it usable as a tank for another atty or something. It is a awesome tank, but right now it is a $70 driptip holder. I know there probably isn't any thing I can do with it, but I figured I would see if anyone had any ideas of things they mau have done.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im not sure but u could always contact them and ask. they r really sweet people and im sure would help u.

Oh, sorry. By the post I thought you were a rep for the company, my bad. You don't have to do that. Thanks though.

VU Sponsors