Become a Patron!

Phiness vega pod system review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received vega pod system from PhinessTech for the purpose of this review.

Vega phiness colors:

- Leather black
- Diamond black
- Carbon fiber black
- Python green
- Gem blue
- Peacock green
- Zircon green
- Volcano orange
- Pine cone green
- Coral red
- Crystal purple
- Rock grey

rFBG3Dx.jpg

Specification:

- Size: 66 x 28 x 12mm
- Battery Capacity: 250mAh
- Capacity: 1ml

In the box:

- Phiness Vega Device
- Phiness Vega Cartridge
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
- Chain-link lanyard

3kguB2q.jpg

BecWUni.jpg

Vega pod system comes from PhinessTech, they are a sub brand of Vandy vape. Vega pod system is the smallest pod system that I ever used, size of the device: 66 x 28 x 12mm, so this is really a very small pod system, considering the size of the device, this device is light weight which is good in my opinion. Pod system looks very interesting because of the size and the design of this device is very good in my opinion. You can buy this device in different beautiful colors and also you can choose from different panels. On my device you can see nice resin panels. On the device you can see some details, on one side of the device you can see engraved "Phiness", from the bottom of the device you can see engraved "Vega" and you can see "Designed and manufactured by Phiness". In the package you will receive very nice chain-link lanyard which is nice cause you can use it to carry this device around your neck.

HVToa49.jpg

PIUjsns.jpg

Cartridge that comes with this device has coil with 1.5ohm resistance. From the top of the cartridge you can see mouthpiece which is pretty much comfortable for using, hole on the mouthpiece is small which is good in my opinion because this is a mtl device. You can take off the mouthpiece and when you take it off you can see 3 holes on the cartridge, vapor will go through the middle hole and other two holes are fill holes. Holes are decent in size and you can fill the cartridge with gorilla bottles without any problems which is very good. From the inside of the mouthpiece you can see parts that covers the fill holes so you don't have to worry about leaking which is good. Capacity of the cartridge is 1ml which is basically okay capacity because this is a very small device. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see connection and you can see one airflow hole, this hole is small which is good because airflow on this device is real mtl airflow.

NGuYWza.jpg

ckwc5q3.jpg

From the top of device you can see the slot for cartridge, we don't have any magnets here, but cartridge stands perfectly in the place and there is no chance that cartridge can fall out. Also on the device you can see where you can put your lanyard that comes in the package. This lanyard will be interesting for many people so it is nice that they included it in the package.
You can buy this device with different panels and choice is really nice here, you can choose from leather panels, carbon panels and resin panels, I received the device with resin panels and I personally like it a lot.
This device works in direct output mod which means that power will decrease with battery capacity decreasing, this device works from 15-5w.
From the bottom of the device you can see the usb charging port. The device has built it battery wit 250mah capacity. Considering the size of the device I think that battery capacity is okay and also when the battery is empty you can charge the device really fast because of the capacity. On the one side of the device you can see one led light and this light will glow every time when you use the device, this led light is battery indicator and you will always know the battery capacity, we have here, purple color, blue color and red color.

Some protections:

- Short circuit protection
- 10s cutt off
- Low battery protection
- Overcharge protection

qZuu2f0.jpg

poXCJYq.jpg

How this device works and my thoughts:

As I already said, I really like the size of the device, I really like that this device is that small, you can put this device in any pocket without any problems. It is nice that in the package they included lanyard because many people like to carry the device around neck. Battery capacity is okay because of the size of the device, I also think that cartridge caapcity is okay. Only con that I can say for this device is that in the package they should include one more cartridge. You can see e liquid in the cartridge when you turn upside down the device which is not bad because of the design of this device.
Airflow on this device is I can say great, real mtl airflow which I personally like and people that likes mtl vaping will like the airflow here. They really made a great airflow on this device, very big plus for that. Throat hit is good with liquids that I am using. Flavor is good, my nic salt liquid tastes good in this device.
There is no button on the device to activate the device, so this device has automatic switch, which means that it is draw activated. This device has two sensors which is diferent from other pod sistems because other pod systems are with one sensor. I can tell you that automatic switch works great here, you don't need prime puff, first puff will be the same as the second one which is very good.
I would recommend this device if you want to buy one really small pod system and if you want pod system with real mtl airflow, also the sensors works just great.

Cons:

- Only one cartridge in the package

Pros:

- Very small device
- Light weight
- Good build quality
- Lanyard in the package
- Very good sensors
- Real mtl airflow
- Beautiful design
- You can choose from different panels
- Good flavor
- Led battery indicator
- You can see liquid in the cartridge

You can check it here: Vega pod

iamadrunkguy

Member For 4 Years
Nice review, Just bought 2 for black friday for $5 each!! I bought two so I can have an extra pod so when one is out of juice, and an extra pod. but just wondering how long would you say a pod would last? A rough idea?

VU Sponsors