KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hi Folks

Bought this a few months back I know I know it's been out for ages but I wanted to drop my thoughts on it anyway for anyone new looking to get an atty

My first dilemma was where to put this review is this a dripper or is it tank? Well to me it's an RDTA I'll get into the in a bit

What's in the box?

IMG_1193.JPG

Product Features:
  • 2ml Juice Capacity
  • 25mm Diameter
  • Unique Spring Loaded Clamp Style Deck
  • Slip-Plate Juice Hole Adjustment
  • Triple Bottom Airflow
  • Adjustable Airflow
Package contents:

1x Pharaoh Dripper Tank
1x Anti-Spit Back Delrin Drip Tip
1 x normal Delrin drip tip
1x Allen Key
1x Bag of Spare Parts including (510 drip tip adapter, spare screws, orings)

Initial impressions

It's solid! Threading is pretty good not the greatest but not the worst. Machining everywhere else is great through. Love the way the airflow control works on one side clicking through the 3 air hole options

Underneath the top where the drip tip sits is a ridge that comes down, this helps with condensation build up directing that back down to the deck. With all the conical designs out there wonder if this will affect the flavour?
IMG_1196.JPG

The positive pin doesn't sit far enough for hybrid use in my opinion

IMG_1197.JPG
The tanks breaks down into 3 parts that's it. As you can see I've opted for the anti spit back drip tip, there is nothing worse than satans spit hitting your mouth!

IMG_1194.JPG

The box is nice like the graphics on it overall so far I'm impressed

What's she like to build on?

Ok gonna put this out there now at the time of writing this review this is my favourite build deck absolutely love the spring clamp system it makes mounting your coils so easy!

Another thing I love about this atty is the size of the coil(s) you can fit on here. Now you can fit two coils if you wish but for me this is best served with one huge coil like this monster enigma I made (no joke this one coil creates more vapour than the beast tank can lol) however being the flavour guy I am I've run more sensible coils in here as well before hand ...still running this coil though it's insane lol

IMG_1083.JPG

The coil will sit just over the bottom airflow holes which makes for such a flavoursome vape (oops to soon)

IMG_1089.JPG

When it comes to wicking and refilling you can see that peice sticking up bottom left, pushing this slides the juice door open and closed, this photo is with it closed as far as it will go, so make sure to plug that hole with cotton (I recommend 3mm coils and above in here)
IMG_1195.JPG

Ok so how does she vape?

One word "awesome" flavour is fantastic, draw is fantastic especially when running those bigger coils in there. At the time of writing this review this is in my top 5 best flavour attys (regardless of class)

I love how this atty laps up large coils, doesn't spit and is just a pleasure to use

There are some downsides of course (there always is)

1) it will leak a little ...see that gap at the left on the bottom well if you have any juice on the threads over time it will seep under the base through that gap

IMG_1198.JPG

It isn't a dripper sorry for those that drip on this but it just isn't. Trying to drip with the airflow sitting under the coil is gonna lead to problems. It is a screw the top off and refill the reservoir job which is why this makes it an RDTA in my opinion.

Also because it a 2ml tank you will be refilling it often, however I've got it down to a knack now hold the cap and juice in same hand and refill on the go no probs

Final conclusion

Well despite the refilling I love this atty and throughly recommend it, it holds up easily to all the latest stuff being released and the fact it can take coils my other attys can't is a big bonus

Pros
Good price point
Awesome mounting system
Awesome flavour
Little to no spitting
Good Machining feels solid and well built
Airflow is excellent
Versatile with coil mounting options

Cons
Juice capacity
Accessing to refill
Leaks a little overtime if your not really careful with juice on the threads
Short positive pin

IMG_1200.JPG
IMG_1201.JPG

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When it comes to reviews I love seeing different perspectives. No matter how old or new the items are.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice review. easily still in my top 3 RDAs (yeah i consider it an RDA lol) and my favorite single coil one for sure

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Great review. That monster coil of yours is a beast. Id love to learn making my own exotics.

Sent from my ZX Spectrum using Tapatalk Pro

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Great review. That monster coil of yours is a beast. Id love to learn making my own exotics.

Thanks bitlord and you can mate anyone can do it just takes patience and a lot of wasted wire pratacing lol ...i only started building coils around Feb this year in fact this was my first ever coil...:)

IMG_0852.JPG

Thanks to the guidance and encouragement of a lot of folks on here managed to get to the next stage each time the biggest one to master is the alien once you can do that you have the skills to do any of them in my opinion ...this particular coil was a bitch though no joke lol saw Raymo post it and wanted to make it the moment I saw it!

Have since made a newer one with thinner gauges I'm yet to mount that one should be better for ramp up as you can imagine need a lot of wattage to get this coil going! But it does hit like a freight train no joke lol

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you know any good links to learn?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
first one to master is the clapton if you do these easily even cheating using the Daedalus or something that's fine although doing it by hand does help teach you the right angles I semi cheat on making my claptons because I can never seem to hold to spool right by hand ...so made myself this rig ...this will allow you to knock out any of the claptons types with ease (just move the fishing spool along as you go maintain the angle :) )

IMG_0950.JPG

When it comes to aliens though that one is hand only m terk has some greats vids on making aliens

To be honest though mate pick a coil you like the look of and just watch vids on how it's done then come back in the coil section and ask away. I cant say go and watch this or that (I started watching all of the squidoode videos if that helps) ..the more the better from different sources, you often find that techniques evolve so pick up what suits you there is no one single way to accomplish it

I had a plan route of coils I needed to achieve that was my approach ;)

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VU Sponsors