JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't think anyone is going to take your "survey"

Many here are suspicious of people who join VU just to ask us about our vaping habits

Especially when they don't introduce themselves, tell us about their project and why they need such random information from internet users ;)

VapingVagabond

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think anyone is going to take your "survey"

Many here are suspicious of people who join VU just to ask us about our vaping habits

Especially when they don't introduce themselves, tell us about their project and why they need such random information from internet users ;)
Lucy,
This is a forum for adults, there will be cussing, there will be sexual innuendos.

That's the first line of the rules for this forum. Being that this forum is 18+, that makes everyone on this forum an adult. My point is this: Adults can make their own decisions.

Additionally, just as you have the right to NOT take my survey, I have the right to post it.

Lastly: Hi, VapingVagabond here! Have a Great day Lucy. :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lucy,
This is a forum for adults, there will be cussing, there will be sexual innuendos.

That's the first line of the rules for this forum. Being that this forum is 18+, that makes everyone on this forum an adult. My point is this: Adults can make their own decisions.

Additionally, just as you have the right to NOT take my survey, I have the right to post it.

Lastly: Hi, VapingVagabond here! Have a Great day Lucy. :)

Why the hostility?

Just sharing what I know - didn't know it was also a sex survey:giggle:

VapingVagabond

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why the hostility?

Just sharing what I know - didn't know it was also a sex survey:giggle:
Lucy,

Take the survey or don't. Really have no opinion either way.

However, the overall tone of your first comment makes me out to be an enemy to be suspicious of. The quotes surrounding the word survey imply some sort of clandestine activity, when its really just an anonymous survey. I don't think anyone would appreciate that.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Personally, for the most part, I will participate in a legit survey.

Especially if the end result has a fair chance to promote vaping or to add to the information available to the non-vaping public at large.

So I took a chance, answered your one EXTREMELY SIMPLE what PG/VG mix do you prefer and at that time it looked to me at least that the sole purpose was to lead me by the nose to either start or get involved with a survey on Surveymonkey.com.

Being a natural born smartass, thinking of starting my own survey,

When you get out of bed in the morning, do you scratch your left or right buttcheek first?

If I get 10 likes or more for this post, I will initiate my own survey on Survey Monkey regarding your preferred Left or Right Scratch as long as it is free and I don't have to give out personal information and post it here.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Especially if the end result has a fair chance to promote vaping or to add to the information available to the non-vaping public at large.

So I took a chance, answered your one EXTREMELY SIMPLE what PG/VG mix do you prefer and at that time it looked to me at least that the sole purpose was to lead me by the nose to either start or get involved with a survey on Surveymonkey.com.

When you get out of bed in the morning, do you scratch your left or right buttcheek first?

If I get 10 likes or more for this post, I will initiate my own survey on Survey Monkey as long as it is free and I don't have to give out personal information and post it here.
Why not, have a like. Only need 9 more.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

If I get 10 likes or more for this post, I will initiate my own survey on Survey Monkey as long as it is free and I don't have to give out personal information and post it here.

What about those that scratch their asshole first?

Would totally participate in your survey, because I know you are a legitimate researcher and we kinda know each other

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Would totally participate in your survey, because I know you are a legitimate researcher and we kinda know each other
And it's a very important topic for millions of people. I mean, the only people that care which cheek is the most popular to scratch first are people who prefer to scratch their balls first.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
it's a one question survey (what pg/vg ratio do you prefer)
just how much evil could answering this one simple question bring onto the vaping community?

it would be different if they were asking about age, flavor preference, etc... but it's just an anonymous pg/vg question.

If i were to honestly guess what this is being used for my guess would be a company who is producing a new closed system type device wants to know the pg/vg ratio that most vapers prefer so they can put out a product that people will want.

that's just a guess though.

But think about it: what is the worst thing that this info (a single question about pg/vg preference) could be used for?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do women scratch their boobs in the morning?

Curse you Red Barron. I was pondering why hydrogen seeks out its source even being a natural glueon(sic?) element. Now, I have to ponder this as well. Along with running into some more battery trouble. Think I'm going to rack out and do my gratitude meditation. A, I'm grateful for air. B, I'm grateful for ballistics. C, I'm ... zzz. If you get through the alphabet using one example, go back through and think of two things, do that move to three things next round and so on. You'll feel a lot better upon waking. :) Gratitude is indeed quite overlooked in the search of happiness. :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Lucy, knew that I loved you for a reason.!

New Survey.

Morning Ass Scratch.......Position thereof

A: Right Buttcheek.

B: Left Buttcheek.

C: Index finger right up your ass.

Still, need more votes before starting the official survey.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Lucy, knew that I loved you for a reason.!

New Survey.

Morning Ass Scratch.......Position thereof

A: Right Buttcheek.

C: Index finger right up your ass.

Still, need more votes before starting the official survey.

Well, my left hip is metal so i lay on my right side....

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
C sounds like a nice option for me at times. But only at times, other times I alternate between A & B. Like I said though, I pick my nose, belch & fart first. Although I might scratch something else before my ass. Yep, I scratch those first, always have to with them being all furry. I know, TMI but it is what it is.

Now, I need :coffee: before we head to Parkersburg today. I got a new endocrinologist. Had to switch due in part to insurance issues, also it is a better drive getting to this one than one in Charleston. This one might also be human unlike the previous one who seemed distant even for sterile me. Let me try this.

Code:
sudo coffee make

Damn. Ah.

Code:
sudo apt-get install coffee make

package coffee depends on package Juan, Juan not found ...

Frack!

Code:
sudo grep / Juan

No Juan here

Double frack! Guess I do the next logic bit ...

Code:
sudo self go fuck

see man go

Well piss ... Reckon, I need to walk to the galley and put a pot on. Huh, how bout that, got a linux crap machine that makes no coffee. It'll start learning or I'll install *cue dramatic fanfare* ---- RISC!

VapingVagabond

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

If I get 10 likes or more for this post, I will initiate my own survey on Survey Monkey regarding your preferred Left or Right Scratch as long as it is free and I don't have to give out personal information and post it here.
I'd take that Survey!! And I found out about that website after scowering the internet for data. If anyone has previously collected this kind of data, they kept it to themselves. I'll be posting the results here when they're done.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
C sounds like a nice option for me at times. But only at times, other times I alternate between A & B. Like I said though, I pick my nose, belch & fart first. Although I might scratch something else before my ass. Yep, I scratch those first, always have to with them being all furry. I know, TMI but it is what it is.

Now, I need :coffee: before we head to Parkersburg today. I got a new endocrinologist. Had to switch due in part to insurance issues, also it is a better drive getting to this one than one in Charleston. This one might also be human unlike the previous one who seemed distant even for sterile me. Let me try this.

Code:
sudo coffee make

Damn. Ah.

Code:
sudo apt-get install coffee make

package coffee depends on package Juan, Juan not found ...

Frack!

Code:
sudo grep / Juan

No Juan here

Double frack! Guess I do the next logic bit ...

Code:
sudo self go fuck

see man go

Well piss ... Reckon, I need to walk to the galley and put a pot on. Huh, how bout that, got a linux crap machine that makes no coffee. It'll start learning or I'll install *cue dramatic fanfare* ---- RISC!
I thought RISC was squirelly though
(as in it runs on Acorns, yeah I know, bad joke, sorry, but I did try to warn you)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I thought RISC was squirelly though
(as in it runs on Acorns, yeah I know, bad joke, sorry, but I did try to warn you)

Squirrely? Ah "that's-a-no-good-fer-me", i already be chasing-a-the squirrels too much. Fine i go with-a-Os2-Warp, or maybe even that virus Unix. You can forget me opening up a Window ever again. Sure Windows may have games. Gee, i can find games for my Droid tablet easy enough. Any that require more than that, i likely got no interest in. i like the 2048 series of games, 2048 offline, 2048 Merge (Merge!!!!!), 2048 Hexic, 2048 Super.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squirrely? Ah "that's-a-no-good-fer-me", i already be chasing-a-the squirrels too much. Fine i go with-a-Os2-Warp, or maybe even that virus Unix. You can forget me opening up a Window ever again. Sure Windows may have games. Gee, i can find games for my Droid tablet easy enough. Any that require more than that, i likely got no interest in. i like the 2048 series of games, 2048 offline, 2048 Merge (Merge!!!!!), 2048 Hexic, 2048 Super.
You like Eunuch's servers?

VapingVagabond

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello All,

I've posted this survey in the E-Liquids discussion section of the forums and got a fair amount of responses. However, I need more. The survey itself is a 1 question survey. Very short and will take you less than 30 seconds. It's also completely anonymous, so I'm collecting no other data than your answers.

Any and all completions are appreciated.

Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LWG867C

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry we kind of hijacked your thread.
We now return to your regularly scheduled Survey Monkey.

Hey All,

I'm gathering some data for a project. To gather said data, I've created a survey using SurveyMonkey.com. It's super easy, literally 1 question, and will take no time at all. Any and all completions of my survey are much appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LWG867C

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey man, views are views. All you guys did was keep my post on the top of the list, so it worked out!

The main thing that concerns me is that by far, the majority of vapers prefer high-VG, or even max VG -- but that doesn't mean that those who REQUIRE high-PG should be completely ignored, as they currently are by the ejuice market. Those of us who require high PG aren't doing it because it's cool, or a fad, or because it makes "sick clouds" (whatever the FUCK that means)... it's because we HAVE TO, because high VG fucks with our BREATHING!! Which, after all, is necessary.

Andria

VapingVagabond

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The main thing that concerns me is that by far, the majority of vapers prefer high-VG, or even max VG -- but that doesn't mean that those who REQUIRE high-PG should be completely ignored, as they currently are by the ejuice market. Those of us who require high PG aren't doing it because it's cool, or a fad, or because it makes "sick clouds" (whatever the FUCK that means)... it's because we HAVE TO, because high VG fucks with our BREATHING!! Which, after all, is necessary.

Andria
I've never heard of VG causing someone to have trouble breathing. Always heard that it was the PG that a vast majority of people are allergic too. Which is a real problem because Propylene Glycol is in EVERYTHING. From the wax used to cover up fruits and veggies to the solution used to clean incubators for pre-mature babies. If that is indeed the case for you and not a typo, I sincerely apologize for your misfortune. VG is amazing and I will love it forever.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've never heard of VG causing someone to have trouble breathing. Always heard that it was the PG that a vast majority of people are allergic too. Which is a real problem because Propylene Glycol is in EVERYTHING. From the wax used to cover up fruits and veggies to the solution used to clean incubators for pre-mature babies. If that is indeed the case for you and not a typo, I sincerely apologize for your misfortune. VG is amazing and I will love it forever.

Well first off, the vast majority are NOT "allergic" to it, or you're right, it would cause UNIMAGINABLE problems, given how ubiquitous the stuff is. They are merely sensitive to its drying/irritating effects.

And although we are definitely in the minority, there is a significant percentage of vapers who have to moderate the VG percentage in their vape, from "moderately" (those who can tolerate 50/50, 60/40, or 70/30), to those like me, who have to be VERY careful with how much VG is in their vape -- my son can tolerate 75/25, but anymore than 25% VG gives him a wheezy cough. I can't tolerate more than 15% VG or I simply cannot breathe; lately I've been mixing at about 86/14 or 86.5/13.5; the stuff is simply so thick and sticky, it glues my airways completely shut.

I don't think the fact that I have asthma has anything to do with my intolerance, because I've heard from asthmatics around here who have exactly the opposite problem. My son doesn't have true asthma, but has suffered bouts of asthmatic bronchitis since he was a child.

Andria

VapingVagabond

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well first off, the vast majority are NOT "allergic" to it, or you're right, it would cause UNIMAGINABLE problems, given how ubiquitous the stuff is. They are merely sensitive to its drying/irritating effects.

And although we are definitely in the minority, there is a significant percentage of vapers who have to moderate the VG percentage in their vape, from "moderately" (those who can tolerate 50/50, 60/40, or 70/30), to those like me, who have to be VERY careful with how much VG is in their vape -- my son can tolerate 75/25, but anymore than 25% VG gives him a wheezy cough. I can't tolerate more than 15% VG or I simply cannot breathe; lately I've been mixing at about 86/14 or 86.5/13.5; the stuff is simply so thick and sticky, it glues my airways completely shut.

I don't think the fact that I have asthma has anything to do with my intolerance, because I've heard from asthmatics around here who have exactly the opposite problem. My son doesn't have true asthma, but has suffered bouts of asthmatic bronchitis since he was a child.

Andria
Roger that, makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the info! Learn something new everyday!

VU Sponsors