Become a Patron!

Petition: Tell Trump to Fire U.S. Surgeon General

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay I signed it, not sure why I found that while I was looking for vape bands. Why isn't it more prominent? Like an email from casaa or something.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Okay I signed it, not sure why I found that while I was looking for vape bands. Why isn't it more prominent? Like an email from casaa or something.

Because CASAA disapproves of petitions.

Obama didn't give a fuck about petitions and democrats give even less of a fuck about petitions but that doesn't necessarily mean Trump (Mr. I love small business and hate anything Obama did to over restrict small businesses) and the rest of the republicans don't give a shit about them.

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
signed. FDA is an antiquated agency and serves almost no purpose anymore. They stand in the way of science, prevent international (European) medicine from getting to our shores that is well-known for decades to work very well, only because it is not patentable. the FDA makes it excruciatingly hard to let new medicines be tested, you need billions for that. Yet anything they let out still kills people. So much for protecting the people. They hate vaping because it hurts Big Pharma's bottom line.

My stepmother had a rare type of stroke that left her almost a vegetable. There was nothing we could do, and still can't. There is a medicine in Europe that is well-known to help the brain heal after this particular type of stroke, and we can't get it because the FDA won't allow it to be sold here. It has been out since the '70's without side effects. Crazy stuff.

The days of snake-oil salesmen have long past...it is time to stop standing in the way for cures and new medicines.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump-Youre-Fired-300x300.jpg

VU Sponsors