Pegasus Vape

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright guys/gals, its time for another juice review. This time its for a 15ml bottle of juice I won here in a contest sponsered by Pegasus Vape. The juice I got was Aphrodite's Tears and it is an incredibly good juice. Its as good as any strawberry custard out there without a doubt. These people are incredible in that it was packaged well, shipped fast and incredible customer service. They were in constant contact from the prize win to shipping to following up on what I thought of it. Amazing people which are few and far between in my local b&m shops around here. If you get a chance go check their site out and order some juice. I don't think you'll be dissatisfied at all. Also check out @RodtheVapenRats review of the same juice. He has the flavor profile spot on with this one. Thanks Pegasus Vape!!!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you @Nitrowolf72 !:):)

We really appreciate you taking the time to write up this post and provide such encouraging feedback! We are even more excited that you enjoyed our service and Aphrodite's Tears flavor! Keep your eyes peeled for more giveaways coming! Thanks again @Nitrowolf72 , and anyone interested in purchasing please use promo code PVELIQ for 20% off your entire order. All orders come with bonus goodies :)

Happy vaping!!

best,

VU Sponsors