Become a Patron!

Pegasus Vape - TheyCallMeHydro's Review

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I obtained my first Vape Mail yesterday and got to try half the Pegasus Vape lineup of fluids. I haven't been able to try out all the flavors, but I have tried a few and am going to give my opinion in this review on how I felt about the few I have tried. Later this week I will be releasing a video on my Youtube with my full review on these juices, and later on most likely next week reviewing the rest of there line of juices.

Pegasus Vape Flavors Tried So Far (3mg Nicotine):

Aphrodite's Tears
Aloadae Alpha
Teumessian
Immortal Lime

All Juices were tried on a Atlantis 2 and a Sigelei 150W running at 70-75W, In the video review they will also be tried on a drip.

Aphrodite's Tears:
Strawberries, Marshmallows, and Whipped cream. Im a big fruit flavor enthusiast, most flavors I smoke are strawberry based so this flavor had me very excited to try. The smell of this liquid is absolutely to die for, I can't say any liquid on there line smells quite as good as this one. After smoking a tank of it, I have to say its not something I would smoke all day, its definitely a treat to vape and something you would vape after desert or when just relaxing at home. Very smooth for having nicotine too.

Aloadae Alpha:
Red Oak Tobacco, A touch of champagne, and a touch of honey suckle. This liquid didn't get my intrest from the beginning. I personally am not a big tobacco flavor person, BUT after smelling it I was a little more impressed. It doesn't have a strong smell like Aphrodite's Tears, but it smells brilliant! This liquid I could easily vape all day, and am vaping it as I write this review. This liquid will defiantly be something you will want to keep a bottle of in your collection.

Teumessian:
Apple pie, French vanilla deluxe, pie crust, rich caramel and a dash of whipped cream. This liquid was the best smelling by far, also there highest rated juice. Its smell was the one that grabbed my attention the most so I started with this juice. Its VERY sweet, so for you people with a sweet tooth this is your juice! To me its very similar to Aphrodite's Tears in the category of not a all day smoke but don't let that turn you away from this flavor still something everyone should give a try to.

Immortal Lime:
The name says it all, its a lime flavor. Sour flavors are right up there with fruity flavors to me, I absolutely love this. This flavor was kinda a twist for me tho, it actually vaped smooth and sweet then its after taste was that of lime. I kinda feel like the tank didn't really do it justice tho and I think that when I get to drip this I will enjoy it a little more. Im not saying it was bad on the tank, I just feel like its flavor is really gonna shine more on the drip. This flavor I did take to work with me and got some really good feedback from my coworkers, also not gonna lie it goes really damn good with a Corona lol.

I hope this review helps everyone out if they are thinking of purchasing from Pegasus Vape, there shipping is also amazing, got it 3 days earlier than it was projected to be at my door! I will go into more details once I release the video review.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice review! I won a bottle of Aloadae Alpha and need to post my own review of it. I just need to try it in another tank than my Herakles and see how it fares. My take on it is quite different than yours, at least with the Herakles tank. The honey suckle and champagne were totally dominant, with little to no tobacco flavor.

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice review! I won a bottle of Aloadae Alpha and need to post my own review of it. I just need to try it in another tank than my Herakles and see how it fares. My take on it is quite different than yours, at least with the Herakles tank. The honey suckle and champagne were totally dominant, with little to no tobacco flavor.

I have to agree completely, it was overpowered by the honey suckle and champagne, but thats kinda what made me like it more I believe. Im not a big fan of traditional tobacco flavors so this wasn't what I expected out of it. If you like more dominant tobacco flavors then Vulcan Smoke would be the best for you, it has a stronger tobacco flavor and caramel I just tried it out today while filming the video review.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to agree completely, it was overpowered by the honey suckle and champagne, but thats kinda what made me like it more I believe. Im not a big fan of traditional tobacco flavors so this wasn't what I expected out of it. If you like more dominant tobacco flavors then Vulcan Smoke would be the best for you, it has a stronger tobacco flavor and caramel I just tried it out today while filming the video review.

Well, the Herakles seems to really make sweet flavors pop, and was going to try it in another tank before I make a final decision on how I like it, maybe even try it on my dripper. I haven't vaped too much tobacco flavors lately, been on a real custard binge. I do like Aloadae Alpha, but at least in the Herakles, it's more of a dessert vape (too sweet) than an ADV for me.

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, the Herakles seems to really make sweet flavors pop, and was going to try it in another tank before I make a final decision on how I like it, maybe even try it on my dripper. I haven't vaped too much tobacco flavors lately, been on a real custard binge. I do like Aloadae Alpha, but at least in the Herakles, it's more of a dessert vape (too sweet) than an ADV for me.
Yeah, Defiantly give it a shot on a different tank, On the Atlantis 2 It can easily be a ADV at least for me. It wasn't my all time favorite on the drip tho, again just how I personally felt. I tend to like most of my desert flavors on a drip more than on a tank, just because I can smoke a small amount if thats what im in the mood for.

Ugh about a week left till my drip gets here (Plume Veil on a Nemesis) Ima smoke mainly the sweet flavors on it.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, Defiantly give it a shot on a different tank, On the Atlantis 2 It can easily be a ADV at least for me. It wasn't my all time favorite on the drip tho, again just how I personally felt. I tend to like most of my desert flavors on a drip more than on a tank, just because I can smoke a small amount if thats what im in the mood for.

Ugh about a week left till my drip gets here (Plume Veil on a Nemesis) Ima smoke mainly the sweet flavors on it.
I'll make sure to try it again in a couple of days, will let you know what I think.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey @theycallmehydro and @Markw4mms !

Great to hear dialogue on our flavors! It's amazing how much flavor profiles change from vaper to vaper! Thanks for doing such a thorough review Hydro and we appreciate the un-boxing video you put up on your channel! Vulcan Smoke seems to be a complete favorite or simply too sweet for those that stray away from dessert flavors; I have noticed however that dripping versus say an atlantis tank really does make a difference on the high VG sweet flavors.

Vape on friends!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@theycallmehyrdo and @Pegasus Vape
Update, tried Aloadae Alpha in the RDA this morning, and wow, what a difference! In the RDA the honey suckle and champagne aren't near as strong as in the Herakles. I can actually tell there is a good tobacco flavor in it now. I could vape this all day. I'll have to try another RTA next, but as of now this is best in a dripper to me.

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@Markw4mms

Hey Mark!

So glad to hear that the RDA made a difference and the tobacco flavors are emerging! It's amazing how much a dripper seems to cut back how sweet the overall flavor resonates and permits more of the "smokey" taste we aimed for to come through. Generally speaking, I find that the higher the wattage (to an extent) promotes this same effect by diminishing the sweetness; of course this isn't true for all flavors...

Thanks for giving Vulcan Smoke another shot! Seeing "ADV" has me grinning ear to ear!

Happy vaping!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Markw4mms

Hey Mark!

So glad to hear that the RDA made a difference and the tobacco flavors are emerging! It's amazing how much a dripper seems to cut back how sweet the overall flavor resonates and permits more of the "smokey" taste we aimed for to come through. Generally speaking, I find that the higher the wattage (to an extent) promotes this same effect by diminishing the sweetness; of course this isn't true for all flavors...

Thanks for giving Vulcan Smoke another shot! Seeing "ADV" has me grinning ear to ear!

Happy vaping!
It was Aloadae Alpha, but I'm gonna have to give Vulcan Smoke a try! Next up, gonna try it in another tank and see how it fares. For now, RDA for the win!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
*Derp! My bad Mark! RDA for the win indeed! Thankfully, what I said about Vulcan applies to Aloadae Alpha as well! RDA seems to cut the sweet down and bring out either the smoke or champagne!

thanks! ;)

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@theycallmehyrdo and @Pegasus Vape
Update, tried Aloadae Alpha in the RDA this morning, and wow, what a difference! In the RDA the honey suckle and champagne aren't near as strong as in the Herakles. I can actually tell there is a good tobacco flavor in it now. I could vape this all day. I'll have to try another RTA next, but as of now this is best in a dripper to me.
Lol, I told you Alpha really has a amazing flavor, it just depends highly on what you are vaping it in. What other flavors have you played with from the Pegasus line up?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol, I told you Alpha really has a amazing flavor, it just depends highly on what you are vaping it in. What other flavors have you played with from the Pegasus line up?
None so far,but that's about to change soon. Vape budget blown until Friday week, so it'll have to wait. :(

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
None so far,but that's about to change soon. Vape budget blown until Friday week, so it'll have to wait. :(

Hey Mark,

Just a reminder in case you do place an order we have a 20% coupon code running specifically for the Vaping Underground community (VAPEUNDER) and of course always throw in extra goodies for our VU buddies! ;)

Vape on!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Mark,

Just a reminder in case you do place an order we have a 20% coupon code running specifically for the Vaping Underground community (VAPEUNDER) and of course always throw in extra goodies for our VU buddies! ;)

Vape on!
Thanks!

VU Sponsors