Become a Patron!

Pegasus Vape Pomona's Brew

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let me start by saying Pegasus Vape is not a very popular ejuice company Online ,now they do have a big walk in customer base and they want to get into the Wild World of Online Ejuice Business.Pegasus vape was nice enough to send a 15ml bottle of there Pomona's Brew. There description is and I quote"Named after Pomona, a Goddess of fruit, this fruit based liquid produces a subtle yet satisfying base of pineapple combined with mango and swirls of banana cream . If you are looking for an all-day uplifting juice, look no further and give this one a try. A favorite of Pegasus Vape staff.".......and its pretty spot on.

Review: The smell from the bottle reminds me a tropical island or being on vacation at the beach.I get little nose tickles of coconut,and mango.definitely a fruity smell the banana cream I can't really smell but that's not to say its not there. The blend is 30pg 70vg witch is fine by me but I know some people are picky.On to the vape, its a very very smooth vape hardly any throat hit.It is simply relaxing and nice like that island I mentioned earlier,definitely get more then a tickle of coconut its coconut alright then the other flavors start to pop out.First the mango then pineapple....then what's this a touch of the banana cream to finish it off.I'm not sure if you have ever had a pina caloda before(only have to be 18 to get ejuice) but this juice with all the flavors mixed together is I identical to that fresh hand made island pina caloda.Pomona's Brew will definitely lift up you spirits.let it take you away from where ever you are and put you on that beach.This juice is a simple yet very delicious. I hope you enjoy Pomona's Brew from Pegasus Vape as I have and if you looking for that ADV this should be on the menu.Thank you for taking the time to read this review and I hope it has been helpful.

If you would like to try this juice it can be found at " http://www.pegasusvape.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=PB-2015

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Their entire line is amazing, and that's a lot coming from me. I hate vendor juice, could normally list what I like of them on one hand. But this company is a winner!

Pegasus Vape

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What's up V-underground!

This is so great to hear! We spent a little over a year refining the Pegasus Vape lineup and we're so happy to hear that you guys like it! We source only the purest ingredients and mix our batches in a meticulously clean and safe work place. After exactly 2 months minimum of steeping time our inventory becomes stocked and ready to go! Special thanks to TeresaP and RodThaVapinRat for the shout out! You guys both got some goodies coming your way!

Feeling lucky? Make sure to keep an eye out for weekly challenges where we give away free 15 ml bottles of our e-liquid to the winners!

Happy vaping VU and feel free to reach out via private message if you have any questions!

Best,

VU Sponsors