Become a Patron!

Pegasus Vape Aphrodite's Tears

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello everyone.I have another review of a juice from a great company called Pegasus Vape.Now if you have never heard of Pegasus Vape you should definitely check out there web site and I will put it at the bottom of the review so you guys can swing on by there.The juice I am reviewing is call "Aphrodite's Tears" and they describe it as such " As Aphrodite wept over the death of the beautiful Adonis, her tears hit the ground and formed as strawberries. This creamy strawberry liquid has since been known as the tears of temptation and seduction. Try and resist this pleasant combination of agreeable flavors as notes of strawberry swirl together with whipped cream and a touch of marshmallow."...........um yea that's described correctly.From the smell to the taste its all there Strawberry swirl,whipped cream, and the marshmallow to.

Review: This juice was a weird one for me.It took some "studying" if you will.when you crack open the bottle the first thing you get is the strawberry(no swirl....I don't even know what swirl smells like)then you get something that is like WoW that is ...um....uuuhh...idk.I couldn't quite put my finger on it...its a good smell that mixes with the strawberry and it just confused my nose really.After that I had to try it so I filled up the Herakles subtank and vaped it.This is some gooood juice,First draw was BOOM!! Strawberrys then you get the creamy of the whipped cream and on the exhale you a little taste of the marshmallow and not the roasted campfire marshmallow but the right out of the bag marshmallow.... As I continue to vape it was changing...getting smoother or creamier as I vaped it then after about 12 or so draws it happened the flavors "swirled" into one exquisite creamy almost cheesecakey (if that's a word) very very good like that first bowl of strawberry ice cream of the summer after a long day of being in the sun.You get all the flavors at once the strawberry, the whipped cream, the marshmallow, it hits your mouth with bang of flavors.Now if your one of those people who wants strawberry coming out of your ears then this may not be for you,Although the strawberry does start out as the dominant flavor it will mellow out and that's not a bad thing no no not at all.the whipped cream and marshmallow is like the building blocks but very much there.not one flavor "overpowers" the others,they compliment each other and quite well I might say Aphrodite's Tears is nice mellow,relaxing type vape,nice to actually enjoy instead of sucking on it like it was your last breath of air.I hope that this has interested you enough to try it.You definitely won't be disappointed at all with it ,or any other juice this company makes its all top of the line,top shelf juice.
Thank you for taking the time to read this review on Pegasus Vape "Aphrodite's Tears"

If you would like to snatch up a bottle of Aphrodite's Tears you can find it here:
http://www.pegasusvape.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=AT-2015

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

VU Sponsors