Become a Patron!

Pazzo FlavourArts new line

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
From what I can find, the line hasn't been released yet, my guess is they selected some people to try em first. Wonder if HIC got ahold of some?

EDIT: by find I mean 4-5 pages of a google search.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc .....BCF looking to get these? More curiosity than anything.....would rather BCF get Vape Train, but.....:rolleyes:
Hmmmm ummmmm hmmmm I can not confirm or deny anything but what I can say is djdbsgsudbdjsbdbsbdhchdbdhxusndbxhdbdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdndhdh

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm ummmmm hmmmm I can not confirm or deny anything but what I can say is djdbsgsudbdjsbdbsbdhchdbdhxusndbxhdbdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdndhdh

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.
I'll take three please.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Darn it...I keep forgetting you're not on this side of the pond. :(

Someday I will be...I think. My wife is from Atlanta and eventually we'll move there. We have two homes, one in the city and one on the edge of it but to be honest, I'm not fond of the the city. I spent 6 months there in 99 and it wasn't enjoyable. Perhaps I'll like it better when I'm retired. I do know that after 20 years in the Gulf there is absolutely no way I can put up with a New England winter.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't blame you, I am NOT a city girl myself, but I would like to see more snow here than we get in Tennessee anymore. Not the so-many-feet they keep for a couple/three months straight in New England, but certainly more than the 3" dusting we get once a year. It's been in the upper 70s and low 80s this past week here - someone needs to tap Ma Nature on the shoulder and let her know it's FEBRUARY, for Pete's sake... :mad:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:eek::eek::confused::eek::eek:
I don't blame you, I am NOT a city girl myself, but I would like to see more snow here than we get in Tennessee anymore. Not the so-many-feet they keep for a couple/three months straight in New England, but certainly more than the 3" dusting we get once a year. It's been in the upper 70s and low 80s this past week here - someone needs to tap Ma Nature on the shoulder and let her know it's FEBRUARY, for Pete's sake... :mad:

It's concerning. Even here it's been unusually warm the past two months. Maybe New England will be temperate in another 20 years.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I already have flowers popping up in the yard and the trees are blooming lol. I for one love it. almost 18 yrs in Colorado makes you appreciate some warm weather.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already have flowers popping up in the yard and the trees are blooming lol. I for one love it. almost 18 yrs in Colorado makes you appreciate some warm weather.
I'd probably feel the same way if I lived somewhere that actually got snow on a regular basis. You always want what you can't have, I guess.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'd probably feel the same way if I lived somewhere that actually got snow on a regular basis. You always want what you can't have, I guess.
That's the way it goes right lol. I'm sure I'll be complaining about the heat very soon

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just tried the FA Pazzo Jack (strawberry candy) at the suggested percentage of 8% & its good! It does taste like the hard part of the candy! I like it! Mixed yesterday.

I also got Burlone (cannoli chip) didn’t try it yet.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this....
Pazzo Ace 5%
FA Coconut .75%
TPA Banana 1%
HS Cream 1%
TPA Vanilla Swirl .5%
Only been 10 days not impressed. Seems every mix I do needs a month steep to “bang” for me though. I’ll report back in a couple weeks.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Used ace at 3%, 5%, 8% and 10%. Love them all, however at 10% this gets a bit waxy floral but can be masked out with some creams or other fruit additions. I then did a mix with fizzy shebert and ace, as well as some sweet cream from VT. Instant shake and vape, gets thicker/creamier and much sweeter after 2 days. Feels like there's not only a bit sweetener added but since its a one shot/concentrate a bit more than usual, or I'm just not used to FA turning into FW and having their shit overly sweetened. Its very noticeable after 2 days tho, at around 14 days it gets too much for me even at lower percentage. This is defiantly a flavor that pairs very well with more sour/tart/bitter ingredients that would cut its own sweetness. If someone loves extreme sweet tho, by all means pair it with even more sweeter ingredients or on its own, you won't be disappointed lol.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I tried some ace last night at 5% and some joker at 6%. Seriously disappointing for me.
The ace had so many flavors in it I can not distinguish one flavor from the next. It all just blends together into one sweet yet bitter mess.
The joker was better but I haven't had a cannoli in so long I forget what one tastes like exactly. BUt I detected some narly chemical after taste. I'll try them again in a few days and see if they improve with steeping. I still have KIng and jack to try but my hopes are not high

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got Play-Doh from Joker. :(

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got Play-Doh from Joker. :(
Oh no! I tasted my Joker after a 1 day steep & I taste Zeppola. Going to let it sit for a few more days. Did you try Jack yet? To me after 1 day it does taste the Strawberry Candy with the strawberry wrapper, I taste the hard outer part of the candy not the gooey center though.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So I just mixed up king and shook and vape

I have no idea what black currant is,never tasted one nor heard of one until recently, but this is sweet and berry like. I can not decide if I like it

Anyone got a flavor or 2 to add to this to make a good combo

Jack is also mixed and ready to drip as soon as the cotton goes dry from the king

VU Sponsors