Become a Patron!

PartlyCloudyVapors.com

What is your preferred PG/VG ratio?

• High PG.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50/50

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Jeff, my Dad Steve, and I are dedicated to bringing you the finest quality Premium e-juice and e-Cigarette merchandise. With over eighty years of smoking analogs between us, we can't even begin to tell you how much we believe that discovering vaping is a miracle. If you are currently still smoking those dirty, nasty, stinky cigarettes, WE WANT YOU! Sorry for the outburst but, we are very passionate about not smoking. We are completely obsessed with vaping and we know that if you give it a chance, vaping can totally transform your life the way it has ours. Ask yourself a few questions...How much do I spend on smoking per week? Per month? Per year? How do I smell? How do OTHER people think I smell? Will I ever quit smoking? Since we have quit, we have spent less on vaping than smoking. So much so that we started this online store. No joke. We spent about the same our first month on personal vaping gear but, after that, we were able to use that same money that we would have spent on smoking to fulfill one of our dreams...own a business. What would you do with the money you save? Save up for a vacation you always wanted to take? A cruise? A motorcycle? Everyone has a dream and I added up all the cash that I spent over the years on cigs and I could have fulfilled many dreams. Look to the future. Try an e-cig. Try vaping. See what happens. Thousands of people just like you and me have switched to vaping. I didn't quit the first time I vaped, or the second, or the third but, I stuck with it. I talked to someone with more experience and realized that there were many, many, many choices of e-cigs, juices, batteries and more. Check out our site. Send us an email. Request a call back. We will answer all of your questions as soon as we can. We are committed to helping you have the best experience that you can with vaping. So enjoy our site and Keep Calm & Vape On! ~Brandy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ronnie, been trying to complete the vendor login but the *State dropdown selection is empty so I can't complete form. HELP!

VU Sponsors