Become a Patron!

Pancake Man E-liquid & Diacetyl?

CalBlackSheep

Member For 4 Years
Went to the local B&M to pick up some juice to tide me over until my DIY stuff comes in. Still being new to all this and the B&M not having my regular juice in. I decided on this tasty stuff they recommended called Pancake Man. Yes I liked it, not an all day vape IMO but thought it'd get me by. That is until I started looking it up when I got home and realized it had diacetyl in it.

I know this is controversial and I'm not looking to start a debate. My question is; Is it true that cigarettes have 100x more of this chem than most your vapes?

For those of you who could care less about diacetyl. I'd highly recommend giving this juice a try. It's spot on pancakes and syrup.

Last edited:

CalBlackSheep

Member For 4 Years
Yes, it's true.

Ever hear of a smoker getting popcorn lung? Me neither. I wouldn't worry.
No, Just towing a oxygen tank behind them LoL! But I get your point. If the 100x thing is true then I'll finish this bottle but doubt I'll buy it again. It's just not worth it to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
From my understanding, the people that claimed popcorn lung from diacetyl, spent a lifetime on an assembly line at a popcorn factory, constantly inhaling the stuff...
Aside from that, my experience with pancake man, was that the first 15 minutes of vaping it were great. Then my cotton started getting really gunky, and the juice began having this burnt-ish gross after taste. I'd imagine tanking it would have me needing a new coil twice a day.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If it's pretty sweet, sugars gunk coils. The sweeter a juice is, the faster it gunks coils.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it, but it's a very "heavy" vape, so it's not an ADV, it has more of an after dinner snack kinda thing going on for it. It's a nice change of pace if you're vaping alot of fruity juices, leaves a nice syrup aftertaste.

20160126_233813.jpg

(I live in Canada, so shit's expensive here, so $40 for 60ml "Premium" juice is a deal around here, just so you guys know)
Here's the review I left for it on DashVapes:

This is a nice thick liquid, with a very deep, rich and powerful maple syrup, on thick, savory pancakes, with a nice hint of strawberries on top (more on the inhale then the exhale).

I find the Syrup has a nice lingering effect on my taste buds, often times licking my lips in satisfaction, just like after eating real pancakes.

As an added bonus, it comes with 2x 30ml unicorn bottles (which any experienced dripper knows are invaluable, and super handy....... these things are like gold around here).

And to add to that, it comes with a few novelties too. A nice un-glossed sticker, a button/pin for hipsters to put on their backpacks, and a Keychain (which if you happen to find the Limited Edition one, you get $1000 cold hard cash :p ).

60ml for $40? Can't go wrong with a deal like that, and it comes with freebies, I highly recommend this juice to Breakfast and Dessert lovers alike! (and if you wanted, you could mix a bit of your favorite fruit Ejuice, and get some fruit topped pancakes!)

VU Sponsors