JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This is a great start: welcome to VU :wave:

You can even teach me something, what is V2 oil?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Heat and oil make fiya

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Guess my vape is a little rough looking but this is my questions.
I ran out of oil around Christmas and the vape shop was closed , so I stopped at sheetz and found this V2 red oil and I love it! It taste better than my fav at the vape shop and its cheaper!
My question is ... is it bad for my type of vape... Obviously its not a ecig....
Will this hurt my vape??
So far its done very well in my vape . All i am noticing now is its burning a little rough when i have to change my coil.. then it takes few days 2 or 3 for it to stop hitting rough after changing the coil. So with a new coil 2 days ago im still getting so rough hits. What can i do or is this oil just no good for my vape?

Attachments

• 1484423801117522725096.jpg
    1484423801117522725096.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 1484424257988441234938.jpg
    1484424257988441234938.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 21

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm still lost ... Not sure what mod or tank that is, and have never heard of eliquid referred to as oil.
If it's a high nic eliquid, you will get a harsh hit. Or it could have a cinnamon in it perhaps.

This is a photo of my paper work on my vape..
Idk why your saying you dont understand my use of the word oil..... e juice . Oil idk what you call it but every one I know just calls it vape oil. Maybe we're not from the same side of the country. Idk people often use different words i guess.
In case my pics arnt clear enough please let me know... I have a better camera if this is the issue.

Attachments

• 1484425356714-539696061.jpg
    1484425356714-539696061.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 16

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I could be wrong but it sounds like you're vaping to high a nic, and perhaps it could be the nickel coils.
I would drop your nic and stick with kanthal 0.5 ohm coils. See if that doesn't help

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
howdy! and welcome!

couple quick questions, for clarification - looks like that mod will support either wattage (power) mode or temp control mode, depending on the coil you are using - if you are using the .5ohm kanthal coil, make sure you are in wattage mode - if you are using the .2ohm Ni coil, PLEASE make sure you are in temp control mode only (Ni coils should never be used in wattage/ power modes, only TC)... so, which coil are you using? also, what is the nic level on that juice (typically, i hear it referred to as juice, ejuice or eliquid - tend to avoid the word 'oil' as that is not only incorrect (no oil whatsoever should be vaped), it is misleading (and leads to claims of lipid based pulmonary issues))... to firebirds point, too high of a nic level (or too high of a pg level) can lead to a harsher vape

I could be wrong but it sounds like you're vaping to high a nic, and perhaps it could be the nickel coils.
I would drop your nic and stick with kanthal 0.5 ohm coils. See if that doesn't help

Thanks for all the great info everyone! Im just going to go back to my vape shop today and tell them what I have done and go from there. I should have known better to try and switch my liquid or whatever you all choose to call it... I believe your all about right this isn't the correct liquid for this type of vape, too high of a nic .. again I bought it first as I ran out completely of my normal liquid I buy at the vape shop. I am a new user and I have been educating myself slowly but surly. .. I'm busy alot and its unfortunate I havnt had time to learn more about my vape I spent alot of time on the health benefits information rather than the mechanics of my vape... I was also told to let the shop set it up try not to tinker with it too much as people often mess up thier vapes and pens trying to tear them apart n ?fix? them ect.. so again I often just take mine to the shop.
Im glad to know there are so many people here to talk to if I need more info. After I get back from the shop I'll give everyone an update . Hopefully I'll be better educated to explain what we came up with. Im sure it will be a simple fix.
I believe the owner at the shop is a very young guy but very smart. . . Very good at repairs. I think that's pretty cool. Anyways im rambling. . Thanks again and again all of you!! I should have update by tomorrow evening.
Peace

VU Sponsors