Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

bkvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey Joe.. where you go'n with that thing in your hand??? JK!
We should have some graphics that VU members can use in their other forums and or email siggy's to promote the Underground!

kathibg57

Member For 4 Years
Hip hip hooray! It's finally here!! Great job everyone! This has clearly taken LOTS of time and is clearly a labor of love!

[QUOTE="VaporJoes, post:
These other domain names will point to this forum.
[/QUOTE]
It's kind of like the streets of Boston...all roads led to the Boston Common - a whole bunch of streets from all different directions converging on a central space (a very necessary space when the city was first developed as the 'townsfolk' grazed their animal on 'The Common'! (Anyone wanting more historical trivia feel free to pm me!)
(Kathibg57-now vapinkat!)

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Vapinkat are you in Boston?
Yeah it is pretty cool that most roads lead back to us at VU !!
C.B.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
@VaporJoes I never pinned you for a domain whore, seeing that you still use the .blogspot.com for you main url. However with this post, you have earned that badge.

Vapin24/7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not a vaping question but could you help me in how to stop being in a forum that I stupidly started to follow at the beginning of being on here. Cause all I want is vaping forums. Sorry for such a stupid question

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not a vaping question but could you help me in how to stop being in a forum that I stupidly started to follow at the beginning of being on here. Cause all I want is vaping forums. Sorry for such a stupid question

At the top of the thread, click the 'Unwatch Thread' button.
Clipboard-1.jpg

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, if you want the forum to stop automatically making you watch any threads that you start or reply to,

Click your name at the top of the site.
Click 'Preferences'
Uncheck the box that says "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply.."
Then you can manually choose what topics to watch by clicking the 'Watch Thread' button at the top of the forum.

Or, if you still want to automatically watch, but not receive emails, uncheck the box that says "and receive email notifications of replies"

kathibg57

Member For 4 Years
P
Vapinkat are you in Boston?
Yeah it is pretty cool that most roads lead back to us at VU !!
C.B.
OMG!! I'm so sorry it took so long to answer you! Yes, I'm from Massachusetts but not Boston proper. I grew up in a suburb near Boston. I live in southeastern Mass now. Closer to Providence than Boston. Is there a reason you asked? If you want more info pm me? (I can't imagine that anyone else is interested in reading about this)...

VU Sponsors